Akkatest

Shadow: Best trinket decision?

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

My shadow priest has 554 ilvl now, and i can reach the 14873 haste breakpoint just fine.

But I can't find any page or topic that says anything about the 'best in slot' trinket.

So what IS the best 2 trinkets you can possibly get in Soo?

And what is the best choise for me when i can choose from: Bindings of Immerseus NORMAL, Black Blood of Y'shaarj RF, and Kardris' Toxic Totem NORMAL?

If I will be able to get flex version of Black Blood, will it be worth replacing it to one of the other trinkets i listed above?

This is based on that I can master Black Blood trinket proc perfectly.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to add forum- or website sources

You BiS trinks are Bindings With either totem or BBOY, take whichever is highest ilvl. At same ilvl use BBOY assuming u can make the best of the proc, if not go for totem.

your raid finder black blood and the totem are rated pretty close, you may want to practice with black blood for fun even though it may technically be a loss.

also the little note about the "no t15 2pc" is because that "bonus" would unsnapshot your dots, so it's a gift and a curse. the SoO set bonuses are both good, although some people like the stats on off piece gear sooooo much that they think warforged is better than the 4 set. so if you go for warforged your tier of choice would be shoulders and gloves. that mostly only applies to heroic 25 man guilds that have been farming full clears for a while.

it may also be worth mentioning that dot snapshotting and haste breakpoints, both of which are prominent in spriests of today, will be non-existent in WoD. so if you either arent good at or dont like your spriest now, WoD will offer a somewhat new experience. probably.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Teradan
      Hey all,
      most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
      Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
      Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
      Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
      I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.

any help appreciated
    • By Turbotooster
      So what are the bm bis trinkets ? 

• By Phantosmagor
      Hello, guys. So i have a little qustion:
      i have:
      Cinidaria, the Symbiote
      and 
      Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
      And trinkets:
      Nightblooming Frond (865)
      Ethereal Urn (875+socket)
      I don't know what is better to use:
      1)Frond+Kiljedan
      2)Kiljedan+Urn
      3)Cinidaria+Urn+Frond

P.S. Already have second legendary, so i can't use both (kiljedan+cinidaria)
    • By Psychedelicx
      Hey guys, I currently have alot of choice when it comes to what trinkets I should use. I ofcourse have been simming all the different options but because alot of these combinations include Nightblooming Frond, I take them with a grain of salt and am looking for other opinions. Just for FYI the highest SimDPS combo i am getting is Nightblooming Frond + Hunger of the Pack which is at 754 112 SimDPS. With all options I am between 897 and 898 iLvL. These are my choices
      895 - Heroic Warforged - Nightblooming Frond
      890 - Heroic - Entwined Elemental Foci
      885 - Heroic - Arcanogolem Digit
      885 - Titanforged - Unstable Arcanocrystal (+930 to all secondary stats)
      880 - Mythic - Bloodthirsty Instinct
      880 - Mythic 14 - Hunger of the Pack
      940 - Legendary - Kil'Jaeden's Burning WIsh (This basically is not an option however due to me having Greenskin's Wrists and Insignia of Ravenholdt Ring)
      Cheers for all your help, If you would like anymore information just ask.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Psychedelicx/simple
    • By OlasEU
      I got a problem with trinkets, What am I going to pick..? I can choose between
      Arcanocrystal: 860
      Eye Of Command: 865
      Entwined Elemental Foci: 890
      Nightblooming Frond: 875
      Ethereal Urn: 880
      Bloodthirsty Instict: 865
      Horn Of Valor: 885
      Nightmare Egg Shell: 885
      Hunger of the pack: 870
      Mark of the Dargrul: 870

What am I going to pick for the dps? What do you prefer?
      Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-venture-co/Olas
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Olas/simple