FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Chaos Bolt MAXIMUM SCORE!

I´m working on an excel sheet to calculate an estimated max chaosbolt, where you just put in your blank armory stats and ilvl of trinkets and can switch around with various buffs.

I´m not done with it completely, got a +3 % offset to live results and can´t find the spot to tweak. Already used AMR to "reverse engineer" some buff mechanics.

Here´s a link:http://1drv.ms/1C9riqM

(I´m not using any macros/VB, just basic excel and formulas, so don´t worry ;)

Formulas although are in German, I did not find the settings option to work in english.

Sorry bro, got married and shit around when you posted - slipped my mind.  You're in.  Nice job.

Congrats by the way. *Insert pun including some class abilities and reference to marriage*

I have a suggestion - 5% from beast slaying. It's a racial and is fair game as far as I'm concerned smile.png

Also someone is fucking editing it at the same time as me damn it.

Edited by Liquidsteel

@Liquid

Done. If you select troll as char race and beast as target type, you get those 5 %.

Ok, I think my main issue is additivity of buffs and I´m not sure how far each proc is affected by Nethermancy, Kings and Spellpower Buff.

5cac7d23be.png

Log here

Best picture I could get of it

c4f3e0450a.jpg

Wow I'm really late to this, I know, but this can't count. The non raiding dummies don't have crit suppression, so they naturally take more damage than a raid boss. 

Wow I'm really late to this, I know, but this can't count. The non raiding dummies don't have crit suppression, so they naturally take more damage than a raid boss. 

Hrmm, well to be fair could someone not just calculate what it would have been without it? I hate maths so someone else do it.

Isn't crit suppression just a -3% chance to crit? If so, then this doesn't affect your crit rate in regard to chaos bolt damage.

Also, I remember testing this a while ago but I forgot the result. Does chaos bolt even get affected by it? Don't remember if crit suppression is only for chance or for dmg too

Edit: what he above me said. But I don't remember. 

Crit suppression reduces crit RATE, not crit DAMAGE.  His Chaos Bolt is legitimate and stands.

• Like 2

Followed this post for a while, hit a few over 3m a while ago but no screenshot tongue.png So first post, enter myself into the 3m club! 3.4m, iron jug flex, no Bboy sad.png

http://imgur.com/ClriV7z

ClriV7z.jpg?1

Hoping to break 3.5m or maybe even 4m soon with some luck with buffs! 

thanks biggrin.png

Sorry bro, got married and shit around when you posted - slipped my mind.  You're in.  Nice job.

Holy shit, congratulations! Any plans on little demons yet? :P

Followed this post for a while, hit a few over 3m a while ago but no screenshot tongue.png So first post, enter myself into the 3m club! 3.4m, iron jug flex, no Bboy sad.png

http://imgur.com/ClriV7z

Hoping to break 3.5m or maybe even 4m soon with some luck with buffs! 

thanks biggrin.png

Welcome to the club.

Holy shit, congratulations! Any plans on little demons yet? tongue.png

Thanks, mate.  And hell no. 

I've called them many different things.  Oddly enough, "demons" didn't make the cut.  One of these days, before I retire from WoW, I'll publicly post every crazy, off-the-wall thing I've said during raid.  The list is becoming quite intense and extensive.  Locky is the bookkeeper.

Never going 25.  I made that decision back in March that we'd never recruit up to 25 and I'm very glad at the outcome.  I've seen countless 25 mans suffer people not showing up anymore out of burnout.  I've seen 25s drop back to 10 and then fizzle out completely.  I've seen poaching to an EXTREME level go on.  Hell, one guild on Mal'Ganis thought they were poaching 6 of my raiders.  Fun part was they NEEDED to poach us and when all 6 stayed, they fizzled to 10, too.  Guilds are taking "breaks" while single raiders are looking for new guilds because they don't want to stop.

Right now, we have 17 on our roster that we cycle through.  I always give people the option of going on vacation, not playing because of burnout, etc.  If someone wants to do a fight or wants in for off-spec gear or WF gear, I sit someone, even myself at times.  We don't raid for SoO anymore - we raid to have fun together, and we call have fun in Mumble whether we're sitting or not.  It keeps people from burning out while keeping them around and giving them a home.  We only have to recruit a Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, Rogue, and a few bench players and we're set.  Because we're one of the guilds still going, we have TONS of interest every day.  We will trial each of these people one per week up until 6.0 to make our perfect roster.  Come 6.0, we should have our team set.

That's fair enough, though to be fair your scenario sounded exactly the same as ours.

We did 10 man with about 17 on the roster, switching people in and out and letting people have weeks off where they could open raid or whatever.

When 4/4 upgrades came out we switched to 25 man. First couple of weeks involved socials and girlfriends but we managed to clear 25H in 3 and a half raid nights.

Been clearing 25H almost every week and it is different. Loads more Warforged for people to salivate over, you can more easily accommodate people bringing shitty alts and soaking up surplus gear, and eventually start selling runs to earn gold for raiders and the guild. 

Except Paragons, 25 is far easier than 10 man but your logic is sound. Though there isn't much competition in 10 man for DPS ranks which makes 25 man a lot more fun for me personally.

Yeah, we "carried" girlfriends and some other friends to their mounts.  I put quotes around carried because they all coulda been part of our main schedule if real lives didn't get in the way.  They'll be great to help us fill ranks when 6.0 comes out until we're fully settled.  My goal as the raid leader is to keep people hungry.  Blizzard is fighting me by making this tier last so long, but I'm doing an ok job, I think, in keeping people around.

Jumped into Flex on a quiet night.

Managed to break the 5M barrier.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f9qv6dXk24CHanLY/#type=damage-done&source=24&ability=116858&view=events.

Fingers crossed everything procs smoothly on Thok for a higher one, as that was only 9 stacks of BBoY I think!

Nice one.

By the way, you brought me another idea for the cb sheet, configurable stacks for the BBoY proc. 

Edit: Someone broke it by editing cells with formulas inside. I thought marking the input cells with yellow was enough information. Thanks to local backups it was not hard to fix it. 

Notice: It is accurate into a maybe 4% range but it should give you an idea, where you would land.

Edited by check0790