FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Chaos Bolt MAXIMUM SCORE!

Grats, Hurt.  Calling shenanigans on your signature - you don't have that title yet!

I finally managed to get a 4 million Chaosbolt. I always seems to fail to get it over, it's been close at times. I feel ashamed for not breaking it earlier. I should nag our rogues more for Tricks :p

00:00:10.348

Emy Chaos Bolt Garrosh Hellscream *4000217*

Log link: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/37zHak1CM6BDRmvg#type=damage-done&by=target&source=4&ability=116858&view=events

• Like 1

Sorry for the WoL log, our usual logger could not make it and our raid lead just had WoL.

Hope the person who is logging this realizes he's just keeping you in the Dark Ages by using WoL. "just having WoL" is a lazy excuse becasue its just as easy to get a WCL account and client going.

Here, the warcraftlogs ;)

Dunno why you aren't logging yourself though. Takes zero effort.

Moved for a new job and the impromptu flat I live in for now has just enough bandwith for regular playing. Put in advanced logging and my ping goes up. I could take them without advanced logging but that would mean no real surplus to other logs. 

Here, the warcraftlogs ;)

Moved for a new job and the impromptu flat I live in for now has just enough bandwith for regular playing. Put in advanced logging and my ping goes up. I could take them without advanced logging but that would mean no real surplus to other logs.

I find this really sad when people have to worry about bandwidth caps. It's terrible. Which is why we need to keep net neutrality a thing so it doesn't get worse.

I find this really sad when people have to worry about bandwidth caps. It's terrible. Which is why we need to keep net neutrality a thing so it doesn't get worse.

GET YOUR POLITICAL PROPAGANDA OUT OF HERE

• Like 1

May be beating a dead horse (this thread) as some have moved on, but I am still happy to be hitting these numbers as it keeps destro fun!

00:54:13.223 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Skeer the Bloodseeker *4813439*

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jgkZrVcbhCmfAT41#boss=-3&type=damage-done&source=8&view=events&eventstart=2721993

Only one more week to post your high scores!  So far, only 2 have broken 5M.  Can anyone else do it before 6.0?!

Rather than create a new thread I thought I'd just drop this here. Having never really noticed Soul Fire's hitting for more than a million (perhaps a couple times), I was pretty stoked to see this monster:

00:00:12.691 Shizwix Soul Fire Garrosh Hellscream *1532129*

That was at about 8 stacks of BBoY with neither trinket being WF. Missing Tricks of the Trade and also CoE hadn't been applied because we forgot all night that the rogue wasn't here to do it.

Could someone do the maths and work out the max Soul Fire that is possible? 

Link to the log for you to obtain all the information from.