FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Chaos Bolt MAXIMUM SCORE!

This is my first post here, but I've been following the forums for a while now. I think this might be the new record so I had to post it.

04:00:28.289 Yarilo Chaos Bolt Garrosh Hellscream *4988700*

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qjFG6ZTJLACvQfpV#boss=-2&type=damage-done&source=8&ability=116858&target=582&view=events

The sad part is it probably would've been over 5M if I had a hwf pbi.

• Like 1

Were you using a Crit build with Burning Primal Diamond?

If not you could push it way higher than that for sure.

My highest so far is just over 5M, but that was back when t14 4pc provided 10% extra damage and got hotfixed almost immediately.

Once I get Warforged trinkets I'll have a night where I attempt this again.

Trick's of the Trade for days and the HWF BBoY never hurt anyone.  Would love to hear the build on that as well.

This was actually my first clear with hwf bboy. I'd wait until I get my hands on a hwf pbi to try a crit build to push over 5M. I'm currently running with around 12k haste and getting use to snapshotting bboy properly.

Edited by Yarilo

Well your largest will almost always be on the pull so as long as you can handle at least one snapshot a fight, you can really get a good number to post up here. It also takes some motivation to go through logs and remember to post here...which I have been failing to do. BBoY has a higher skill ceiling but it is way more rewarding to good players, definitely worth getting use to.

With Warcraftlogs it´s pretty easy to find out your max chaosbolt. Select all bosses and then yourself. then go to Damage Done. If you hover over Chaos Bolt now, you can see some statistics like avg, min and max. Of course for the sake of fairness, you should look that you don´t got it while  for example you had the buff from Sha on you.

New Weapon and new KTT got me slightly above the 3.5M, see here

Would like to see, what would be possible with TotT and a BBoY.*dreaming*

How about a similar thread for the maximum amount of time it takes PBI to proc so the unlucky here are the "winners" there?

Edit: There would be endless opportunities to trick -.-

Edited by check0790

How about a similar thread for the maximum amount of time it takes PBI to proc so the unlucky here are the "winners" there?

Edit: There would be endless opportunities to trick -.-

I have this calculated somewhere.  I *THINK* the maximum amount of time an RPPM trinket can go without proccing is 3:10, but the likelihood of hitting that amount of time is essentially zero.  For ICD trinkets, I don't think there is a failsafe because the proc rate is so high.  For example, if you land one spell hit per second (not unreasonable), after 30 seconds, the chance you'd have of not proccing the trinket is 0.76%.  After 45 seconds, this plummets to 0.06% and after 60 seconds, or just a minute, the chances are .0058% - A.K.A not happening.

You can, however, get unlucky and not have it proc for 10 seconds.  This can happen 19.68% of the time, or essentially 1 out of 5.  This is almost the same odds of getting a proc in the first cast, which is easy to calculate - just 15%.  For it to not proc until after Dark Soul wears off is a bit unluckier, coming in at 3.87%, or 1 in 25 attempts. 

The longest I had was close to a minute. It came off cooldown along with Dark Soul when we engaged Garrosh in intermission one, and then didn't proc until I think around the first whirling corruption.

There was at least 20 seconds in intermission, plus Desecrate, MC, and finally whirling. It was at least 40, probably closer to 50 seconds before it procced.

Never had such a freak incident before, but I was pretty miffed about the situation.

Ain't no one crying when RNG wins them the lottery!  Crazy ridiculous low odds, but it is within the realm of possibility.

The longest I can remember and where I have logs is Klaxxi with almost 47 sec. Not your typical fight with Havoc and RoF in the beginning for such bad luck.

I broke 4.5M tonight somewhere.  25man OP.  I'll dig thru my log tomorrow.

00:00:13.214

Zagam Chaos Bolt Rook Stonetoe *4252779*

00:00:10.417

Zagam Chaos Bolt Sha of Pride *4105426*

00:00:12.968

Zagam Chaos Bolt Malkorok *4250891*

So easy to break 4M in 25 man.  Did it on almost every fight where PBI didn't troll me. 

00:08:12.158

Zagam Shadowburn Galakras *2549457*

00:04:20.598

Zagam Shadowburn Siegecrafter Blackfuse *2516721*

Some MONSTER Shadowburns.  That's pretty nasty for a global.  I put this here because of the CB vs SB debate - you can see that if you crit, nothing replaces this in terms of DPET.

Finally hit the 3m mark running mast > haste > crit with OUT a bboy. Our raid is a 10m with no warrior and I don't use tailoring, Have been pushing it to break the 3m!

00:31:27.198 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *3052764* arrow_right2.png

00:31:28.228 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *152575* arrow_right2.png

00:31:29.194 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *152575* arrow_right2.png

00:31:29.361 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *3049865* arrow_right2.png

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MjvcBNwFXm6ZxhbL#boss=-2&type=damage-done&ability=116858

Edited by Hybrex

Finally hit the 3m mark running mast > haste > crit with OUT a bboy. Our raid is a 10m with no warrior and I don't use tailoring, Have been pushing it to break the 3m!

00:31:27.198 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *3052764* arrow_right2.png

00:31:28.228 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *152575* arrow_right2.png

00:31:29.194 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *152575* arrow_right2.png

00:31:29.361 Hybrex Chaos Bolt Amalgam of Corruption *3049865* arrow_right2.png

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MjvcBNwFXm6ZxhbL#boss=-2&type=damage-done&ability=116858

Grats - welcome to the club.