Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SP needs help with Garrosh

4 posts in this topic

I have a terrible time in 10 normal on Garrosh.  My dps is terrible.  I have tried several specs and talents with no real luck.  It is difficult to get a good rotation going with so much movement. Would appreciate some help for this fight.

You should consider making a post in our Priest forums with a link to your Armory, as well as a link to any logs you may have.

The fight is pretty difficult for an SP, though, because of the large amount of movement.  Hopefully some of our other forum goers have some other tips!

Armory, and logs would be helpful. the issues with shadow is there extremely gear depend and the right type of gear. haste is your best spec so push every thing can tell you as close as you can to the 18K break point. after that make sure your crit and mast are close to the same. many times shadow will be in a Haste> mastory> crit build. they should be in a Haste> mast=crit build. other then that. make sure you dot up every thing you can. Mind Sear is god sent in phase 1 when there is adds. that might help your dps

Spriest aren't going to look good on the fight, but there are some things you can do good.

Engineer - everyone is better at p1 than you, so let them handle, plus you're tough to kill.

Divine Star during heart phase - with all your crit it should do good heals, and if someone doesn't get a buff, focused mending will make a difference too.

Empowered whirl adds - 3 orbs will murder your add and then you can kill other peoples adds too.

Empowered MCs - if people in your group are good at opening strong on MCs, try to have 2 orbs for when an mc comes out and hit the one furthest from melee. If people are bad, hit the MC with all 3.

Have garrosh on focus at all times and try to max your dot uptime on him no matter what you're doing. The whirl adds are where you can help the most, and spamming pain will do a lot of threat without killing an add, if multiple adds are on a healer. It is unlikely you'll be able to get an add away from a tank that aoe's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Azayzel
      Hello, my guild is currently progressing on Heroic Garrosh 10man and I am always at the bottom of the DPS metre. If anyone could give me any advice as to when I should use my cooldowns to optimize my DPS or anything with my gear or rotation I would really appreciate it. My armory link is

I will give you a link below with one of our longest attempts where i am doing much less DPS than our other range DPS. If you want to see more logs you can view the others, they are all public.
    • By penance
      Occaisionally when I solo tank garrosh my stacks DONT, i repeat DO NOT, drop off when he does his whirlwind attack. so I start getting hit pretty hard. It has only happened twice, I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered that as well? I've learned to anticipate it so i just save last stand for it.
      Its lovely getting those 1.2mil SBAR though.. lol. No i dont have logs for it or anything..sadly. WAIT, i do have a video of it, kinda. its on a mage POV, and its hard to see my stacks but you can tell when i get the stacks due to my increase in dps.
      The video was streamed with just the RLs vent. so yeah. 
     at  13:15 is where you can tell im keeping the stacks after the whirlwind. and at  8:00ish is the pull, so just skip to the 13:15. 
     here is my armory, but i have different boots now. but everything else is the same. 
    • By Gnar
      Been a while since I last wrote but new job has been pretty intense.  Guild finally made it to Heroic Garrosh.
      I have a problem though and logs to back it up.  I'm using glyphed Havoc on Garrosh and then shitting on the first wave of adds with Shadowburn when they are close to dying.  Look up at my auras, 6 charges left on Havoc.  DA FUQ...
      Huge damage losses and repeated testing showed it wasn't just a one fight glitch. I'd like to know if any others have had this issue.  I have already submitted a ticket as well but if you have similar problems, please submit as well.
    • By Lindblad
      Hello and welcome.
      NoM is a 25 man guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server.
      Our progression is currently at 12/14 Heroic, but we are still shooting through content, so stay updated on:
      We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. 
      We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. 
      Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter,
      and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes.
      Our raiding days are Wed / Thur / Mon, from 20:00 to 23:00. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra.
      As you can see we only raid about 9 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture.
      Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. 
      ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration.
      We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared.
      Balance Druid
      Feral Druid
      If you are interested or got any questions please contact: Comi, Xziou, Séxybeast, Abzo or Peacebewithu in game, and visit our website: where you can apply! and read more about us.
    • By trance
      Hey guys, recently I've been receiving whispers from one of our tanks and a guild officer to do less AoE on garrosh hc. last night they decided to blame me for not doing the same single target damage on Garrosh as the other locks and I was advised to ask them "to solve" "the issue", after checking the logs myself I decided to come here instead.
      Here's the log for the fight:

After checking the logs I noticed : they dont ward, dont cast havoc as much as I do, minimal immolate uptimes, trinkets and CDs out of sync etc. My question, is the blaming justified here? Should I stop DoTing weapons havoc CB/Sbing from adds/weapons?
      Considering the iLvL of the raid members, I seem to be the least geared one [573 ilvl] the rest are wearing almost full hc gear. Are they really performing flawless? or at least better than me? Aren't warlocks supposed to AoE down the adds? Check out the  the damage on weapons, rider, etc.
      here's this reset's log for the other bosses, If there's anything else that I'm doing wrong please let me know: