4 posts in this topic

Occaisionally when I solo tank garrosh my stacks DONT, i repeat DO NOT, drop off when he does his whirlwind attack. so I start getting hit pretty hard. It has only happened twice, I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered that as well? I've learned to anticipate it so i just save last stand for it.

Its lovely getting those 1.2mil SBAR though.. lol. No i dont have logs for it or anything..sadly. WAIT, i do have a video of it, kinda. its on a mage POV, and its hard to see my stacks but you can tell when i get the stacks due to my increase in dps.

The video was streamed with just the RLs vent. so yeah. 

http://www.twitch.tv/imortalfrost/c/4694299 at  13:15 is where you can tell im keeping the stacks after the whirlwind. and at  8:00ish is the pull, so just skip to the 13:15. 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Zeronesis/advanced here is my armory, but i have different boots now. but everything else is the same. 

this is off topic, but i just wanted to say that I just solo tanked 10N Seige crafter blackfuse. hell of a fight. 

I've had that happen to me a few times as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN + 2/3 Mythic ToV + 3/10 Mythic NH
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com or message me.

<Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!

We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Healer: Low demand.
      Range Damage: HIGH DEMAND!
      Melee damage: Medium demand.

Expectations:
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      RCLootCouncil
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By Ririxia
      ABOUT US
      We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.
      OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
      Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.
      Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Frost DK
      BM/MM Hunter
      Retri Paladin
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental & Resto Shaman
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      *Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*
      RAID TIMES
      Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
      Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
      Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
      IDEAL RECRUIT
      Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
      We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.
      CONTACT & INFO
      If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com
    • By Zeliel
      Hi, ill make it simple, i want to be the strongest tank posible, i want my hp to never drop below 60%, im doing heroic content fairly well, for example at krosus more than 12 stacks its very very hard but i want more, i want to hold more, be stronger. Ive been very luky and i have 5 legendarys, lana'thel lament, prydaz, sephuz, shackles of bryndaor and rattlegore bone legplates, i think prydaz is a very safe bet for raid but for the second legendary which should i use? shackles truly gives sooo much healing? lanathels has the perfect stats pls 5% buff...
      Here is my info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Zeliel/advanced
      Thank you for your time.

PD: what abount trinkets? i like the life trinket any other trinket worth looking for?
    • By Numeric
      Hi there fellow warcraft player,
      About Us
      Aquila is a guild on Hellscream/Aggramar. We've been around since April 2007 and raided to a decently high/consistent level in all expansions (we've finished each expansion within the top 4 with a realm 1st in MoP). We're one of the oldest raiding guilds on the realm and certainly one of the two or three most consistent - we still have some of our original players from 2007.
      We main raid three times a week; Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 20:50 gametime till midnight. We maintain a small roster of raiders so we generally expect peeps to be available for all these raids from start to finish (odd exceptions accepted). Beyond our main "progress" raids we often do an alt run where mains are still welcome. Mythic+ is now something peeps run commonly (whether it be with mains or well geared alts) throughout the week. We try where possible to make sure all raiders get their M+15 each week.
      What do we need?
      Right now we're looking for ranged classes, particularly; Balance druid and Warlock but we will look at any ranged spec, be it Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest or Hunter. We will also look at melee and other apps, melee is kind of full right now but if your app/experience is solid there's no harm in applying!
      What do we offer?
      We're a typically(!) friendly guild where egos are kept (mostly!) in check. The guild covers repairs in raids and we try and maintain a guild bank stock of useful items to supplement peeps own stores of herbs, enchanting mats, food, etc. We have rank 3 crafting recipes for most all flasks, pots and food and peeps are happy to make these items for you. 
      We use Discord for voice and chat and have our website, forum and signup page, etc. In-game we use AskMrRobot to aid in loot distribution - we try to be as fair as possible with loot while maximising the benefits to the guild - no channeling loot to officers in this guild!
      If this sounds interesting to you please visit our forum and throw in an app. 
      https://www.aquilaguild.com/viewforum.php?f=29
      Please note that you are welcome to speak to one of the officers or indeed any guild member in-game about applying. However we don't accept new players on just a chat - the entire guild gets a say in new recruits so we still expect peeps to make an application on the forum.