FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

since icy veins begun i have turned my whole guild towards your srat guides and we are always using them for progression.

and since your class guides have been pumping out i have found them exceptionally detailed and usefull. sites like noxxic are great for a quick look cheat sheet but when i need more and even a place for discussion i turn to old reliable icy veins!

thanks for doing a great job guys.

an ever appreciative phishy

• Like 1

hey guys love your guides, my toons are being transmogged to the max. have been in hospital the last few days for a major op and your downloads on my phone kept me sane in a mad bad world of pain lol. nurses thought i was nuts being a middle aged female and all, keep up the excellent work i need all the help I can get :) Thormentia

• Like 1

Thank you icy veins to all of this nice giveaways! And Id like to thank you too for being such a active awesome website! You've done it all, help us with transmogs and rotations up to our macros! And Im really impress, happy and thankful that you guys already have the guides to most classes even before patch 5.0 came out. So keep it up :) and thank you a bunch to all of your efforts! <3 Good luck to all the winners and more supporters for Icy-veins :) All my friends uses the same guide website coz you guys are awesome in every way!

• Like 1

OMG 3mounts and 1 we can choose goh this is gambling and that's so amazing :), i like all 3 but who knows :) I wish you all a good 5.0.4 and let the time to mists get faster to us then we think :) Good luck to everyone who competes here let the best win the mount :)

• Like 1

Just popping in to say that you guys rock.... I took my Shadow Priest DPS from 15k to 25K with your guide. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Icy-Veins is always great for the best in technical assistance with everything from mechanics to mogging, and the gifts are amazing. Thank you!

• Like 1

I love how IV has not only come out with class guides, dungeon, raid, and gear, but also transmog. Very complete site, and has helped me MANY times! I'd be lost without you, IV :D

• Like 1

Have to say, that I am using Icy Veins heavily to manage my main and alts right now. The MoP changes were a lot to deal with and I have appreciated the class updates you guys have been pushing out.

Oh and I would like to win a mount....

• Like 1

Icy Veins is the best site for everything WoW in my opinoin. I just wanna say thanks for all the hours and hard work you all put in to help out the rest of us! *hugs*

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I love Icy-Veins and its guides, but are u planing on doing some pvp guides as well? If you are, when will it be?

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

This is a great site... from all the guides when the new DMF came out, to the 5.0.4 Holy pally writeup that I am still reading through...

• Like 1

Thanks Icy-Veins! And good luck everyone on the draw.

Have you considered hosting an 'Open Raid' type service? Something fairly relaxed where people can promote their raids and organize off-night stuff, etc. The dedicated open-raid sites just seem too generic and impersonal for me, be nice to off raid with people in the Icy Veins community.

Edited by Stasis
  • Like 1

Icy Veins is a nice page, with quick and not hard to read guides, which is very useful for me, as I'm not a hardcore player. I hope I win one of these mounts :D

• Like 1

I'm replying to your mount giveaway contest being held this weekend. However, I would like to add my Kudos and appreciation for all the time you have put into giving realtime game info. Until a friend told me about your site I didn't have a clue where to start with my mage or my warlock since the patch went live on Tuesday. Now after a solid day of surfing I am diving into the challenge of completely revamping both of my main character specs from start to finish using nothing but your advice, reforge lite, and as a last resort Mr. Robot. Kinda hard to type when you're using all your fingers and toes and crossing them for a lil luck on top of a mountain of information I dont know how I'm going to remember without all the luck I can muster out of every page break and comment posting in between.

Seriously, had I not found this forum I doubt I would have put much of the new content into my rotation until I had a few weeks of way too many face to face meetings with the pavement reading while waiting for a healer to pick me up and let the caps loose on me if I was still in a group that is....this should be much less stressful and way more fun. Hope I can absorb what you have shared and run with it after a couple of days of practice. Thanks for your help. I think your suggestions were awesome.

Sincerly nice gesture not to be forgotten . Your Humble Servant Poofbeegone - Mighty Legand of Icecrown

aka LuckieCharmz Arcane Mage with Piromaniac Tendancies! I plan to explore these new abilities you tell of, now and in the days to come. My Seer has fortold the news that a slew of encounters with Bears of eastern decent who will come quickly and fill the Autumn with dreams of Misty scenes from their home called Pandaria.

Though I'd heard enough, she continued to speak of her next vision still very cloud, lil more than Shadowy Blurs signifying another odd pressence sporting Red & Green velvet attire and a funny looking hats with accents in white fluffy fur, and accompanied by a gang of wee men busy at work on some massive project they work night and day to complete, yet never mention what it is they are trying to produce. Since their arrival they seem to have taken a liking to the reindeer round these parts and have started calling them near and by name no less. Very strange things to come are on the horizon, only of that I am sure.

Only seems fit a new steed will be quite useful with all the travel I'll be doing getting to to the bottom of all these mysteries that soon will be memories but for now are just circumstances destined to happen soon perhaps but happen they will. To give willing ear listen to the ramblings of an old woman needing to be heard , merely a sliver left of what once was her mighty soul was a catalogue of facts now whittled down to a paragraph of intuition but still she wears a smile painted on in red from the crayon she carrys in her purse filled with blank sheets of paper and a ballpoint pen that does not write. But I have waivered from merely a quaint introduction. A new steed indeed would be very nice, I look forward to meeting you if the luck of the Irish is with me this last hoorah of summer we celebrate this weekend. May the force run through your icy veins and warm your soul with sweet chicken soup seasoned with love to your liking.

Farewell

• Like 1

Thanks for the prot pally guide. It is awesome. But i think you should add priority to hit exp b4 dodge and parry

helped me out lots. Now i jst need one of thrse mounts to love yoi guys even more

• Like 1