FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

Your website has been a tremendous help to me. A lot of other sites I find confusing or poorly written but yours lays everything out in a way I can easily understand. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I love the way the forums are set up. Simple and straight forward. (Also I just love the little popular tags ball!) The same thing goes for the raid guides. Sometimes a video just won't do the trick when you are trying to learn a new fight. The only thing that may be a little daunting to someone new to your site is perhaps the front page. All of the options for finding information are there, it is just hard to pick out and may be a little overwhelming. :)

(I also need to agree with everyone else on the 5.0.4 guides being fantastic!)

• Like 1

Icy-Veins has become my go-to site for learning about my classes; your guides are easier to understand and more informative than others I have seen. Its also nice how you guys do these giveaways. I'd love to add Heart of the Aspects to my collection; it is the last Blizzard Store mount that I don't have.

• Like 1

Thank you for his site. I found it after the patch and thank to all of your great info on locks im back to playing my favorite toon after months of confusion caused by lesser sites.

• Like 1

I am extremely happy with the way the articles are well researched, updated frequently, and are posted in a timely manner. I am glad to have this resource to consult. Thank you for doing a great job! Oh, and I'd really love a mount. But you knew that.

• Like 1

Im always getting stick off other players when in groups, because they say my dps is rubbish, or im a noob ect ect. Im not a 'noob', i just didn't know how to play my class properly i was specced, geared and gemmed wrong. I came across this site and spent a good few hours looking around, reading up on my class and basically re-did my whole charecter according to what i was told here. Now in groups im coming in 2nd and 3rd on the dps table (according to recount) im not getting moaned at anymore, and i can actually do raids now and enjoy it! This website has actually made me want to play wow again, i was going to quit as no one would help me in -game they just kept moaning at me and giving me abuse.

So thanks for a brilliant site, its top of my bookmark list now keep up the good work!Posted Image

• Like 2

It had been a while since I had last played WoW, and so I needed a resource to get used to the game again. After seeing a link to this site on WoW Insider, I decided to read it's guides and it has really helped me out. Thank you Icy Veins.

• Like 1

Glad I found this site. I love a more focused discussion without the clinically strict moderation of EJ and their guides. A perfect middle ground between MMO-Champion and EJ.

Here I'll stay for the forseeable future for sure. And since you asked for constructive feedback, all I can say is I'll keep watching the DK section and helping out where I can.

• Like 1

Would love to have a free mount... especially heart of the aspects.. but.. more importantly, thank U for the comprehensive warlock patch 5.0.4.... makes it a lot easier for me to get into the game again... printed the whole guide, and read it over and over again...

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

• Like 1

I've always seen ur giveaways, but I've never had the patience to sign up. XD Ur class guides are really awesome. But one thing that would be really cool, would be guides for other things like achievements, specific mounts and pets. :D Looking forward for these mounts.

• Like 1

I currently have 13 (yes 13!!!) level 85 characters across 3 different realms. Over the past week I have found the Icy Veins class guides to be the definitive and absolute essential resource for ensuring all the new talents and glyphs are all in the right place - plus the invaluable guides on the new rotations that need to be mastered. Damien, Vlad and all others involved - I salute you for giving up so much of your time in order to give us this wonderful site, a site that I am trying to get as many guild mates / people to visit as I possibly can.

Keep up the excellent work!

• Like 1

Been away for a week while the new patch got launched. After troubles wih installing, finally i could get in.

And to my surprise everything regarding talents already had changed.

Thank God you guys did the same.

So, even WoW has changed, you still kept to be my safeheaven.

Thnx for being there in these times of turmoil and uncertainty.

• Like 1

Still one of my favourite sites for all things WoW. Its helped me master every class I have played thus far, and I look forward to its help in the future.

• Like 1

Thanks for all you do by providing us with solid information in your guides regarding our class, spec, and raid guides etc. Keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

All guides are really good in here. I did my transmog from here. I guided for 5.0.4 changes here and it has a good server even in the morning of 5.0.4 it was fast.

Btw "Popular Tags" is awesome.

• Like 1