FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

good job getting so many class guides up in time for 5.0.4.

for the weakened armour debuff, should a rogue keep it up if no one else can? it is now a combo point generator instead of a finisher, although it doesn't do any damage.

Edited by brodover
  • Like 1

I want to say hi and thanks for maintaining this site. I use your guides for raiding, optimising my characters builds, rotations and simply for good reading about WoW.

• Like 1

Icy Veins is my first go to site for all things WoW now. Since I've been playing I have increased my knowledge and playing skill, ten fold thanks to the really informative articles...I have just started levelling some alts and would like to know if you intend to produce levelling guides for all the classes.......pleeeeease??

• Like 1

If you gief me one of these mounts i'll keep playing and not go to GW2 lol...only joking best class database for wow that ive found and always helpfulppl....ok i win ..now gief :P

• Like 1

This is the ONLY website I will trust for my rotations and upto date class change info. Its the only website Ive found honest enough to tell me to walk away from my beloved arcane mage until she hits 90 and focus more on my old spec; the frost mage! Legends, thanks for the assistance, I wouldnt have made such a change without the consistantly accurate info from the Icy Veins Team!

• Like 1

there is a time in your life, when you got to make hard choices, impossible choices even.

Every little detail of what you do makes what you are today.

A or B, C or D... One of them will make you greater !

One of them will make you better!

One of them will make you be recognized!

For that, Is why I always choose Icy Veins, so you can help me ( and even help us) to make us a better player in-game, to make us get improves when whe didnt believe it could be better.

Theres is no something "nice" to talk about Icy Veins.

It IS Icy Veins! What else could match that?

For all of that, thanks Icy Veins team, for making World of Warcraft a better and improved experience.

Thank you for all of your time spent with us Posted Image

GL to all Posted Image

Edited by DavideSilva
  • Like 1

Man i hope i win at least one of these mounts, they are all so cool! O and Btw, this website helped me alot with the new patch just coming out!! GOOD LUCK ALLL, but i wanna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDD

• Like 1

Recently an in-game friend mentioned your website to me. Wow, I'm in love! Thank you, for the great, easy to use UTD class info. Cinch to navigate through in simple, straight-forward digestable bite sized pieces, Yum! Icy Veins, you unlike some other encumbersome and antiquated sites, make class direction easy peasy. Icy Veins you warm my blood and made my wishes come true, keep up the good work, it's much appreciated!

Adoring,

Wishs

• Like 1

Almost missed this one! My hard-drive literally exploted to two pieces and I'm waiting for monday to get money to buy a new one.. I have lots to catch, I only played the new patch for couple hours before this accident. Thank god there's Icy Veins helping me out with everything! Thanks and keep up the good work.

ps. good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

Every guide I read on this site is spot-on on almost everything, and even if there is a mistake, we can rely on the IV community to keep us all right. Plus, you don't patronise everyone like noxxic does. Win/win.

• Like 1

Dear IV

Been on your website since it started up - always refer friends to it. It has been amazing helping me figure my mage stuff out with 5.0.4. Cheers guys.

With love,

your aussie fans.

• Like 1

I can honestly say that Icy-veins saved my sorry butt with the guides once the MoP patch went live. I was busy QQing about how I couldn't do any damage on my mage until I looked up your guides and it really helped a lot! Now I pull more DPS than I ever did. XD Yay!

• Like 1

Well, I've really appreciated the guides. I've had two "mains" for a long time and wanted to roll something else, so I rolled a rogue. I've been using your guides before 5.0.4 and now especially since the patch dropped, it's helped me get my rogue up to 85 FAST! My boss plays WoW and the he was pretty confused on how to play his druid with the new patch, so of course I referred him to Icy-Veins.com. Let's just say he's back to being near top dps in Dragon Soul. Thanks for getting us the new 5.0.4 guides do quickly!

• Like 1

Love this website. Would like to see a most suggested way to spec with the new talent tree. I like to see exactly what I should do. Sad but true

• Like 1

Fairly long-time user, first time poster.

I love this website. It has helped WoW noobs like myself become better acquainted with my toons. I mainly play my Hunter but I struggle sometimes with what to use when and especially with the new patch, I was a bit lost having not had enough time to explore the Beta and read up much on changes. I am greatly looking forward to the next xpac. So I just wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone and say thank you everyone who keeps Icy-Veins going and hope to win a mount I can't afford right now. I never win these things but it never hurts, and hey it got me off my lazy streak and registered to the site :P

TL;DR Good luck to everyone! Posted Image

• Like 1

Awesome class guides for the 5.0.4 patch. I highly recommended everyone, including guildies, trade chat people, and friends who asked for class info to visit Icy-Veins.com to find information on rotations, cooldowns, talents, glyphs, reforge, stats priority, and raid info.

Can't wait to see the Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring raid guides!

Thank you so much, Icy-Veins! Special thanks to Damien and Vlad!

• Like 1

Has to be one of the best sites when it comes to guides of WoW.. Especially the hunter guides.. and the transmog lists ^^

• Like 1