Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

{Req}: Relatively New Player wanting help choosing Deck etc.

2 posts in this topic

I am quite new to the game (1-2 days (RL not IG))

And I have quite a few cards now (I purchased roughly 8 packs) and have won a few, and I can never get a deck with a good feel to it. 

What I need is someone who would be willing to look through my current cards/decks and suggesting improvements or whole new ideas etc. that would work.

Many thanks

(In game name: HiItsCal)

Assuming you got all the basic cards, what other cards did you get from your packs? You can tell non basic cards apart because they have a gem in the middle (white = common, blue = rare, purple = epic, orange = legendary).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)
    • By wowguy233
      Howdy, everybody! So with the release of Legion, I thought I'd make a more updated guide to the basics of the warrior class in World of Warcraft. I did this because my old guide was about 2 years old and was made when MoP was still current! Crazy, I know. But nonetheless, I made the guide so that I could help new warriors learn the fundamentals of their class. It covers stuff such as the resource that the Warrior uses, how it's generated, what is common among the specializations,  the benefits of choosing different races for your warrior (takes up the majority of the video's time), and much more! And if this video is able to help even one person out there learn and understand the warrior a little better, it will have been worth making. The video is about 20 minutes long, so grab a drink and/or snack and enjoy the video!  :D
    • By Sibelius
      Say I walk into the Eye of Azshara and 6 NPCs are pulled, as a Shadow Priest, what exactly do I do? Do I tab through them all and DoT them all up, then Mind Sear them? Do I just dot 2 or 3 of them, followed by a Mind Sear. Do I even dot any of them and just Mind Sear?
      I hope someone can give me a clear and concise explanation of how such AOE would be executed.
      Would be helpful!