Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HiItsCal

{Req}: Relatively New Player wanting help choosing Deck etc.

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am quite new to the game (1-2 days (RL not IG))

And I have quite a few cards now (I purchased roughly 8 packs) and have won a few, and I can never get a deck with a good feel to it. 

What I need is someone who would be willing to look through my current cards/decks and suggesting improvements or whole new ideas etc. that would work.

Many thanks

Cal

(In game name: HiItsCal)

Assuming you got all the basic cards, what other cards did you get from your packs? You can tell non basic cards apart because they have a gem in the middle (white = common, blue = rare, purple = epic, orange = legendary).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PinkLuigi
      I know shamans are kinda messed up right now, what else is new.
      But I'm up to 900 and my already underwhelming DPS has seen no significant increase. I'm pretty sure it's tied to my low haste rating, but I'd like to make sure and see if it's just that or something else I can work to change.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/nimbonya

I'll Sim around 760k, This week I got 630k on Krosus, going up to 900k on Skorp and Tich.
      I feel like this is all far too low, one of our top dps is a warlock at i897 and often easily goes 900k and up just on single target.
      I could really use some help figuring out what I've done wrong and what I could improve.

My usual priority rotation works as follows:
      >Maintain Landslide/Flametongue/Hailstorm
      >Doom winds when off CD and Stormbringer proc'd.
      >Stormstrike when proc'd
      >LavaLash when proc'd
      >Stormstrike when off CD
      >Lavalash when 90+ Maelstrom
      >Rockbiter when -90 Maelstrom
      Feral Spirit-Crash Lightning combo and Doom Winds I'll sometimes delay if there's an add/burn phase, and I have a habit of refreshing Flametongue and Hailstorm on CD if I don't have any procs. I'll also occasionally mismanage Maelstrom and need to do 2-3 Rockbiters to get back up to speed.

My opener consists of: Prolonged Power>Feral Spirit>Rockbiter>Crash Lightning>Flametongue>Frostbrand>Stormstrike
    • By Dhise
      So I was raiding with a rogue that was doing around 750k~ dps, i'm still learning assassination and i hover around 450-500k because I'm bad. However I noticed he was using deadly for a lot of the fights even though he was specced for agonizing. Should I be switching back and fourth? 
    • By Pjam
      Hi everybody,
      i got a little problem round here. My Rogue is dealin way too less dmg. In comparsion to other rogues on warcraftlogs.com im only around the 50% bracket. Just want to get better. Any advise is welcome.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/antonidas/pjam#rankingmetric=bossdps Warcraftlogs Link from my Rouge. If you need i will search for a raid where i can log and share it.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/antonidas/pjam My arsenal link

Thanks in advance.
    • By Snapps
      Stuff n Things n Junk is a newly formed guild of friends looking for a fresh start. Raid times will be Friday and Saturday night starting at 9pm server time until midnight. Currently looking for active players that need a home.  pst snapps or holyboomy bnet is snapps#11841
    • By TemNoc
      Hey there,

so Ive been turning to icy-veins' guides for advice for some time now, and I hope somebody can help me with my current problem as well. 
      Im a Ret-Pally currently 903 equipped with 45 traits. According to the parses on warcraftlogs and also my personal feeling, Im performing rather poorly on NH HC raids. 

Here's some info:
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azshara/Vorenus/advanced
      WoWLog: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZ8gBPH37FYKhzv6/

Things I am already aware of:
      - Zeal isnt optimal for single target (forgot to get tomes to change during raid) 
      - Potion of old war is better than Prolonged power (same issue)
      - Missing enchants on neck and back

Now I see how the above might add up some damage, but it feels like im lacking substantially more. The parse of scorp in particular seemed underwhelming, although this might be because we didnt pull all adds constantly (?). Anyhow, I looked at checkmywow for reference, and I wasted almost no CDs, barely any HP and my HP-Spender with judgement up ratio was between 95 and 100%. 

I dont have access to Convergence or 4 set bonus right now, nor any better legendary than Sephuz. 

I wanna improve but I am kinda stuck right now, unsure of what to work on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      TemNoc