HiItsCal

{Req}: Relatively New Player wanting help choosing Deck etc.

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am quite new to the game (1-2 days (RL not IG))

And I have quite a few cards now (I purchased roughly 8 packs) and have won a few, and I can never get a deck with a good feel to it. 

What I need is someone who would be willing to look through my current cards/decks and suggesting improvements or whole new ideas etc. that would work.

Many thanks

Cal

(In game name: HiItsCal)

Assuming you got all the basic cards, what other cards did you get from your packs? You can tell non basic cards apart because they have a gem in the middle (white = common, blue = rare, purple = epic, orange = legendary).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ase9900
      what will i lose if i Character Transfer to another realm ?
      is there som kinds of limets to amount of gold
      gear in bags and bank
    • By WindowsSeven
      I'm not entirely sure what I am doing wrong that is getting me this result, but I am getting about a 30k dps difference on training dummy when I use a defile, clawing shadows, shadow infusion build than when I use the recommended talents. I left the rest of my talents unchanged and I have yet to see where the dps difference is coming from (arbiter or clawing shadows), but I'm very confused as to how this could happen. Links to armory and mrrobot below.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/goragi
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/f3a7a9c5f88e4d10b5cb45224684a073
      Defile damage breakdown, Arbiter damage breakdown
      I felt like I had a harder time keeping my disease up and using coldheart on cooldown (or rather whenever at max stacks) with the arbiter build. Am I missing some key thing or do I just need to git gud? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By Recruiter2018
      We are looking for reliable, responsible and dedicated players to be officers in the reroll project we will be starting. This will be an alliance guild focused on raiding on a two night a week schedule. All officers are expected to be very active in the guild. They will be responsible for everything from helping create guild events, running guild mythic groups, keeping an eye on the guild community, etc. Discord will be mandatory and the officers should be comfortable talking to new people in order to help foster relationships. We will be looking for 5 officers whose roles are listed below.

Melee Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping tanks and melee dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a tank themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Ranged Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping healers and ranged dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a healer themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Raid Leader (1) : responsible for researching fights for guild raids. Will handle all call outs during raid. Should know the spells/uses of most classes/specs in order to know their usability/viability in a raid.

General Officers (2) : help GM maintain website and discord. Help keep bank organized. Assist with everyday guild interactions and help foster a social community.

If you are interested in any of the above positions please apply at rerollofficer.guildlaunch.com.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.