spirrr

Boomkin rerolling to rogue!

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! :D

I have been reading this forum for a while, and the whole community seems really helpful and amazing. 

So, to our point now, I have been playing boomkin since the start of Cataclysm and I wanted to change a bit and play a Rogue for WoD. I also took a break after Pandas were released because of studies, so I am not aware of the current state of rogues!

Leveling that rogue, I played assassination. After quickly browsing through known rogues' profiles though, most (if not all) play combat. What spec would you suggest I should play? 

I would be grateful if you could help me guys with this.

Thanks in advance guys!

For a low gear level, I would suggest Assassination. The damage output is consistent, it doesn't require a non-dagger, and it is the easiest spec to learn and master. Once you have a current raid level slow mainhand weapon and a strong trinket, Combat is good to know for multi-target fights. Subtlety is the hardest of the three specs, but can yield very strong numbers in pure single target fights.

Thanks for the quick reply Krush, I will try playing combat after I get some decent gear. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Questing Miracle Rogue Standard Deck.
    • By Haengematte
      Hi guys,
      i got the 'Zoldyck Family Training Shackles'.
      What changes I need to make? For example, I don't think they work with Agonzing Poison.
      Armory an latest logs below:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alleria/Hängematte/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gtPwM4WA8BTcCHRG#type=damage-done&fight=2&source=29
      I would like to thank you for your support.

• By Archimage
      Macros for mage talents in 7.1 just putting it out there:   Frost: /use [talent:1/1] Ray of Frost; [talent:1/2] Lonely Winter; [talent:1/3] Bone Chilling
      /use [talent:2/1] Shimmer; [talent:2/2] Cauterize; [talent:2/3] Cold Snap
      /use [talent:3/1] Mirror Image; [talent:3/2] Rune of Power; [talent:3/3] Incanter's Flow
      /use [talent:4/1] Ice Nova; [talent:4/2] Frozen Touch; [talent:4/3] Splitting Ice
      /use [talent:5/1] Ice Floes; [talent:5/2] Ring of Frost; [talent:5/3] Ice Ward
      /use [talent:6/1] Frost Bomb; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Artic Gale
      /use [talent:7/1] Thermal Void; [talent:7/2] Glacial Spike; [talent:7/3] Comet Storm   Fire: /use [talent:1/1] Pyromaniac; [talent:1/2] Conflagration; [talent:1/3] Firestarter
      /use [talent:3/1] Mirror Image; [talent:3/2] Rune of Power; [talent:3/3] Incanter's Flow
      /use [talent:4/1] Blast Wave; [talent:4/2] Flame ON; [talent:4/3] Controlled Burn
      /use [talent:6/1] Living Bomb; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Flame Patch
      /use [talent:7/1] Kindling; [talent:7/2] Cinderstorm; [talent:7/3] Meteor   Arcane: /use [talent:1/1] Arcane Familiar; [talent:1/2] Presence of Mind; [talent:1/3] Words of Power
      /use [talent:4/1] Supernova; [talent:4/2] Charged Up; [talent:4/3] Resonance
      /use [talent:6/1] Nether Tempest; [talent:6/2] Unstable Magic; [talent:6/3] Erosion
      /use [talent:7/1] Overpowered; [talent:7/2] Quickening; [talent:7/3] Arcane Orb     General Focus Macros: /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Polymorph
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Counterspell
    • By DamasterZ
      Hi folks, i need your help.

Crippling poison makes me gain energy in bosses? I've searching because in Nythendra the affects my teamates, but I'm not totally sure if it woks in bosses.

Thanks
    • By SStiil
      So i'm currently looking for an addon which shows the poison uptime on the enemy nameplate. I'm currently using KuiNameplates, but by default it only shows the uptime on me bleeds, and it gets quite annoying looking at the enemy unit frame for Surge of Toxins. Is there any way to add it to the display, or does anyone know of an nameplate addon which shows poison uptime on the nameplate along with bleeds?
      I thank you all beforehand for all help.