spirrr

Boomkin rerolling to rogue!

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! :D

I have been reading this forum for a while, and the whole community seems really helpful and amazing. 

So, to our point now, I have been playing boomkin since the start of Cataclysm and I wanted to change a bit and play a Rogue for WoD. I also took a break after Pandas were released because of studies, so I am not aware of the current state of rogues!

Leveling that rogue, I played assassination. After quickly browsing through known rogues' profiles though, most (if not all) play combat. What spec would you suggest I should play? 

I would be grateful if you could help me guys with this.

Thanks in advance guys!

For a low gear level, I would suggest Assassination. The damage output is consistent, it doesn't require a non-dagger, and it is the easiest spec to learn and master. Once you have a current raid level slow mainhand weapon and a strong trinket, Combat is good to know for multi-target fights. Subtlety is the hardest of the three specs, but can yield very strong numbers in pure single target fights.

Thanks for the quick reply Krush, I will try playing combat after I get some decent gear. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now