Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oreoxd

[US][Player][A/H] Conquest 585-Ret Paladin-14/14M

1 post in this topic

Hello IV community, I'm currently looking for a guild that raids progression content in warlords and has consistently cleared current content to farm.

I have an extensive raiding history dating back to Vanilla, a currently open schedule and the ability (and preference) to go horde if necessary.

My current home is on Mannoroth, where I was raiding for the past 7 months, but conflicts with my prior guild have led me to seek out another one. 

If there are any specific questions that need to be asked (and that wouldn't be answered in an application) please feel free to contact me here on Icy-Veins (link in my signature)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (Francais) EN:6/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros EN:6/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mardi et Dimanche 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Insanity EN:4/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy EN:4/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 6h15pm à 9h15pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Soldati EN:2/7M ToV:3/3N 2soirs 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 1/7M ToV:3/3N 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      PvP:
      - Nous sommes toujours a la recherche d'un PvP Leader pour gerer notre section de PvP
      Communauté:
      - Plus de  500 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 500 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:6/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 6/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 2/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 1/7M ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By y3ll
      Hi guys, 
      I'm experiencing a very low dps rate since I'm playing in Legion, something I've never had in previouses addons of WoW. 
      You do an awesome job here for other retris so I guessed maybe you have some suggestions for me. 
      My amory link: Armory - Yelled
      My rotation while doing dungeons and quests is just like mentioned here in Icy Veins.  

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong now.. My dps in mythic or even heroic dungeons is WAY under the tank's dps, I'm always last in dps (except for the healer... mostly). 

I thank you guys in advance for your help! 
    • By Brost
      About
      Our goal is to have an active community during the week and successful progression during the weekends while maintaining a casual atmosphere. We started out the expansion as a bunch of players looking for something to do in our spare time and, after a hefty purge, have settled on doing more with that time.
      Raids (Server)
      Thursday 8pm - 11pm
      Friday 9pm - 1am
      Saturday 9pm - 1am
      Status (Pre-Purge. Expect More.)
      6/7 Heroic EN
      2/3 Normal ToV
      Misc
      Loot: Individual until we settle on a core roster
      Voice: Discord
      Recruitment
      At the moment we're in need of Druid/Sham/Pally/Priest heals as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 850 to start out is fine.
      Contact
      BatesC#1974
      tnich55#1816
      sandril#11375
      AMagicBagel#1468
      Edit:
      Apologies for the text. Pasted from my word document.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard.