Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US][Player][A/H] Conquest 585-Ret Paladin-14/14M

1 post in this topic

Hello IV community, I'm currently looking for a guild that raids progression content in warlords and has consistently cleared current content to farm.

I have an extensive raiding history dating back to Vanilla, a currently open schedule and the ability (and preference) to go horde if necessary.

My current home is on Mannoroth, where I was raiding for the past 7 months, but conflicts with my prior guild have led me to seek out another one. 

If there are any specific questions that need to be asked (and that wouldn't be answered in an application) please feel free to contact me here on Icy-Veins (link in my signature)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormcaster
      Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum, we are currently 4/7 mythic and looking to add 1 mage and 1 warlock to our ranks. Union has been around since Vanilla and has had the same core of raiders for years. We pride ourselves on raiding just 10 hours per week and being able to maintain top 150 US throughout the last tiers of raiding. We raid:

Tuesday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Thursday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are looking for a mage that not only parses high, but has good survival instincts and always comes prepared to each raid.

Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629
    • By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you! Currently 5/7 H!
      Classes Needed:
      Any Ranged DPS
      Always considering exceptional players of any class and spec.
      About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to come to all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
    • By Kirs
      Who is HTG? We are a competitive raiding guild looking to get our act together for the next tier of raiding content. We are looking for any and all exceptional players to fill our roster so if your class isn't something that we're necessarily looking for but you think you can outperform our current members then there may be a slot for you!
      Raid Schedule -
      Tuesday - 8pm - Midnight
      Thursday - 8pm - Midnight
      Sunday 8pm - Midnight 
      Class Specific Needs -
      Shadow Priest
      Arms Warrior
      Any strong Flex player preferably Ele/Resto Shaman
      If you have any questions you can leave a comment on the forum here or contact me in game.  Xnd#1736 or Kirs-Arthas
    • By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 6/7H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression.
      About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.
      What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out ranged DPS (prefer lock, mage, or hunter) and healers (prefer druid or monk).
      Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster (ie. if we only have 2 healers available, we cannot do 20man that night).
      If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!
    • By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.