1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 4/9M - www.unhuman.ca
Unhuman is RECRUITING!
- [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS: 4/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3day+1optional Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
- [Raid] Stasis ToS:3/9M NH:9/10M ToV:3/3H EN:7/7M 2day+1optional, Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
- [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2day,Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)
- [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9M NH:10/10H ToV:3/3H EN:7/7H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)
- [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1day Wednesday starting at 8hpm (EAST)
- [PvP] Soon a second group with 22 players
- More than 430 account
Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
For any question...
- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
- Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 4/9M - www.unhuman.ca
Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
- [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS:4/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3soirs+1optional Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
- [Raid] Stasis ToS:3/9M NH:9/10M ToV:3/3H EN:7/7M 2soirs+1optional Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
- [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2soir Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST)
- [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H, NH:10/10H ToV:3/3N EN:7/7H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST)
- [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Jeudi des 8hpm (EST)
- [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
- Plus de 430 accounts
Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
Pour toutes questions...
- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
- Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
Any feedback is appreciated
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it here :
Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
Like this : When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update Log :
11-02-17 : Improved Shaman Healing tool.
25-02-17 : Improved Paladin Healing tool.
17-06-17 : Alot of changes to the Shaman Healing tool and a few to the Druid Healing tool.
26-06-17 : Massive update for Holy palading Healing tool !
01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool.
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
We will start of with the shaman :
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/ByETuKaXb
Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)
Import string : https://wago.io/Hk9yGEIVZ
Resto Shaman - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/VJm5cicKM
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/EJcuns5Kz
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/r13lsgKHW
Druid - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/NkXd5octG
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/BJBdRnRmb
Paladin - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/4k3EqiqtM
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/B1SrkgB4b
Holy Priest - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/VkRaio5Yz
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/NJm2ci9FG
Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
any healing class.
*credits to Emarline*
I dont know what im doing wrong, ive have the right talents, and doing my rotation in order, and yet i am doing horrible dps.
I am currently using the rotation stated on icy-veins.
ive been out dpssed by other paladins pugs and in lfr (i know, but still) and i dont know what i am doing wrong.
If someone has some advice, it's greatly appreciated..
I hope i have provided the details required, otherwise please inform me what i need to add.