Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kneepad

Ele Sham - Hit Questions / Gem-Reforge Advice

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys! According to my charecter sheet i will miss 0.00% at all times against any opponent but im still missing on raid bosses. Here is a link to my armory.

http://us.battle.net.../Kneepad/simple

And while your there if you could please evaluate my gem/enchanting/reforge i would be extremely grateful! Thanks so much for your assistance guys!!

Which raid bosses, and when? Is there a pattern? For example, on Feng?

Hit Rating or Spirit (until the 15% hit cap);

you have 7,85%

maybe this can be the problem

Edited by Animux

Use reforgenator to get your hit up. If you carry a mace, you need less hit as you get a bonus for it. As elemental, I prefer haste after the hit cap, but some use mastery.

Ah, Animux reminded me of a good point;

Which section of the character sheet?

Ensure you're looking at the "Spells" section. :)

Yep. Was looking at the overall section not "Spells" welp! back to the drawing board. Thanks guys!

Edited by Kneepad

Glad to know we found the problem :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0