Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Larsito

[Youtube] LarsitoHS Arena

8 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I am a F2Play Gamer and familiy father. I want to prove it is possible to obtain all cards, become legendary and gain all other traits of the game without paying a dime, still having a job, a life and a family ;-)

From now on I will use this thread and update this entry whenever I want to share an interesting Hearthstone experience with you, must likely a new Arena run ;-)

I invite you to follow me:

Update January 24th:
How good is Gallywix in the Arena?

(Click on a thumbnail to watch the Youtube playlist.)

34.jpg
trans.gif

Arena Best Of

Here is an overview of my most succesful arena runs (9 or more Wins). Best runs first.
Click on a thumbnail to watch the Youtube playlist.

14.jpg21.jpgeu2.jpg23.jpgeu1.jpg3.jpg11.jpg24.jpg6.jpg31.jpg

Arena All North America

All my arena runs on the North American server. The good ones and the lesser good ones =)

Click on a thumbnail to watch the Youtube playlist.

34.jpg33.jpg32.jpg

31.jpg30.jpg29.jpg28.jpg27.jpg26.jpg25.jpg24.jpg23.jpg22.jpg21.jpg20.jpg19.jpg18.jpg17.jpg16.jpg15.jpg14.jpg13.jpg12.jpg11.jpg10.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Edited by Larsito

Update January 1st:

Mage 12 Wins! It is possible even without Fireballs, Polymorphs, Pyroplasts and only one Flamestrike.

Watch the arena run playlist:

bit.ly/larsitohs-arena-eu-2

Edited by Larsito

Update January 4th:
Very nice deck with extreamly strong 4 drops (minions) and a Pyroblast for finishing.

Also added Arena Best of thumbnail list of most succesful arena run playlists.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0