Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Prot Pally Macro Help?

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering If someone savy with macros could tell me if what I have in mind is possible and help me make it.

The idea is to have 1 button that will prioritise sotr. But when bastion stacks are at 5 and holy power is at 3-5 AND player health is <=50% it will instead cast WoG. Sounds a bit complicpated so not sure if it can be done but would be pretty cool if possible!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Edited by LbAeSaEmR

Might have been possible when macros were first implemented, as much as have heard from some people.
But at the moment, not even close.

You could probably make a weak aura to tell you what you are looking for and then have WoG as like a shift mod for your SoTR botton. Weak auras have made my life so much easier in wow on all my toons. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glorion
      yesterday i completed my set pieces for the "Fortitude of nightborne " - set.
      Both pieces are only itemlevel 840.
      This is my current equip -->óriòn/advanced
      My question is now and i'm really not sure:
      Is it worth to use it because of the set bonus or not in comparison to the current breast and shoulder?
      Thanks in advance for your hints.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)
    • By Kirom
      Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?
      P.s. sry for my mby bad English.
    • By donaging
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to use an uncommon build: Crit - mastery - versatility - haste - because I thought to max my dps without lose too much survivality.
      These are my stats atm, with 2 different trinket.
      What do you think? am I doing a huge mistake?
      I'm 4/7 HC without problem, but i can't find a good trinket so i'm thinking that maybe i'm going to a wrong direction.

• By Deathyield
      So the two stat priorities basically either favor Versatility/Haste(for the survivability spec) Or Crit/haste (for the damage build). Im conflicted with what is more beneficial in heroic/mythic raid content. Especially since most trinkets/gear in EN/Nighthold have crit on them. Does anyone know if its more beneficial to start leaning more toward the dps build as you progress through higher level content, or to just keep sticking with being a brick wall with the Survivability build (haste/Vers).

When I compare the two as far as raw survivability totally taking dps weights out of the equation, the vers/haste build of course gives you a constant damage taken reduction, though im not sure if the versatility has any baring on how much Hand of the Protector (the % based heal) heals for

Where as the Crit build You dont have that raw survivbility from that versatility, however you do get parry which totally negates physical attacks, and also making the Hand of the Protector heal for more if it crits. Only drawback i see is the fact that now you simply take more damage, but at the same time if you are doing higher tier content shouldnt the healers be able to pick up that slack?

TL;DR Is the crit build more viable for higher tier content as opposed to the Versatility build due to your raw damage output/parry chance, Or is the Versatility build more viable then the Crit one due to the raw damage taken reduction you get from it.