1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
Malus Imperium is a new guild on Winterhoof that is recruiting players of all specs/class to begin raiding in the next couple of weeks. Our raid plans are to start running dungeons to gear for Regular and Herioc content then start looking at Mythic. Our raid schedule will be determined once we have a core force in place. Members of our raid team will need to be able to:
Follow raid leaders instructions Have fun with raiding Want to improve themselves as well as their team mates Be able to accept feedback (aka criticism) Be prepared (potions/flasks, food, gear) Malus Imperium has raided in Rift, Dark Ages of Camelot and Everquest 2 with the same 3 players who are working to form in World of Warcraft.
Casual and non raiding players are also welcome
For more information you can contact me Tazany #1251 (Battlenet) Mooshou in game on Winterhoof or Tazany#3465 on Discord
(A)<Circle of Dawn> of US-Elune/US-Gilneas
is recruiting above average players to join our ranks. We are first recruiting Dedicated Players for our Raid Team which runs Tu/We/Th 8-11pm EST. We also welcome players who are focusing on running competitive Mythic+ Dungeons, and we have an RBG team which is recruiting 3 more members to their ranks.
That being said, we recruit the player, and not the character they play. We are looking for players who show up to Raids, who are able to play their class at a mythic raiding level, and perform up to par with the rest of our raiders. We don't recruit bench spots; if you are recruited, you will be expected to raid.
As we all play this game to have fun, we do try to keep a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere when raiding, but we do expect people to focus on the raid and be willing to accept constructive criticism.
If you are Looking for a competitive raiding guild, a skilled group of people to run mythic+ dungeons with, or an RBG group, you are welcome to apply. You can visit our website @ CircleOfDawn.GuildLaunch.com for more information about what our guild values/rules are, or if you'd like to apply to Circle of Dawn. Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game directly, or message one of our recruiters: Sneakyoksana-Elune or Macinsburger-Elune.
<Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're a raid-ready guild on Dalaran (US) alliance side based around a multi-game community and looking to add some active members to our ranks for leveling, dungeons, pvp, raiding, and more. We have a solid group of old school WoW players currently, and we are always happy to help out new and returning players.
· Discord voice & text channels
· Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/
· Multiple weekly events
· Videos and social media
· Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes
· Supported by a 200 person multi-game community
Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!
<Toxin> is looking for members to fill out all roles in the raid teams! We are a laid-back guild whos primary goal is providing a well knit group of raiders who fit into our two raid teams. We have one team that runs on weekends(Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST), and one on weekdays(Tues/Thurs 6-9pm PST). we will be using personal loot as we begin raiding in Legion and request that an 80% attendance be maintained as well.
Outside of our raid teams we offer an excellent drama free community for your friends and family to join and enjoy the game with us all. As well as a knowledgeable group of players willing to help those who want it.
If you have any questions feel free to contact our GM at firstname.lastname@example.org, our weekend raid leader on b.net(Russ#1411), Our Weekday Raid leader on b.net(Red#13988) or myself on b.net(futuresiinz#1685).
Alternatively you can apply at http://toxinguild.gamerlaunch.com/
Current class wants and and needs are as follows.
Demon Hunter: Havoc
Death Knight: Unholy/Frost
Demon Hunter: None
Death Knight: Unholy/Frost