1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Tempest> of Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar is recruiting!
We are a laid back 21+ guild based in Australia for the most part. We understand that some don't have a large amount of time to commit to raiding due to real life commitments- jobs, kids, hassles etc :P
Because of this we are dedicated to providing a stress free raiding environment 2 days per week in addition to an active social community.
Check us out at discord https://discord.gg/eNn7ugT
We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H
Social apps are available for all classes and levels! If this sounds like the guild for you please contact us!
Previous tier progression was 1/7M, 3/3H and 10/10H NH
We raid from 8pm sharp server time Sundays and Wednesdays for 3 hours and predominantly use loot council for loot distribution.
DPS with tank OS- who is comfortable using it (druid or DH would be great but can be flexible with class)
A DPS shaman - ele or enh (a healing OS would be great)
We would also consider the following dps only classes in some circumstances:
We will of course give consideration to those who fall outside our recruitment needs if you think you may be a good fit for Tempest.
If this sounds like you, or you would like some more info please pst or mail Aereth (Aereth#1439).
Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV. As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern. Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game. However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW
Thank you for your consideration
Violentnacho & the Guild
Salty Murlocs @ Outland - EU PvP Server (Alliance)
Salty Murlocs is a fun and dedicated group people who like to clear heroic/mythic bosses while also having fun. We are looking for reliable and skilled players to fill our ranks for the Nighthold mythic, upcoming contend and more.
--- Progression ---
- 7/7 Normal
- 7/7 Heroic
- 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor:
- 3/3 Normal
- 3/3 Heroic
- 1/3 Mythic
- 10/10 Normal
- 10/10 Heroic
- 3/10 Mythic
--- Recruiting ---
Shaman - Resto/preferred Elemental offspec
Exceptional players are always welcome of course.
--- Raid Schedule ---
The 3 main raid days are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (20:00 – 23:00) and we also plan extra days to push progress on the Nighthold or just for fun and a possibility of good procs. Mythic + dungeons are frequently done when we are not raiding.
We like open discussions on decisions so everyone can voice his/her critiques, opinions, ideas or whatever people want or have to say.
The guild is international, so English is the language used on Discord and in the Guild chat.
Tough we like to have fun raid nights, we take raiding seriously, so that means that we expect people to be prepared and do their best when we raid. Therefore, Flasks, Potions and Food are required and you should be on time.
If you are interested or like to know more about us, you can contact Malpurcio, Jelax, Preduces, Gѐnjí or Mercïless (Forrestlady#2692) in game, or leave your application in our recruitment discord channel (https://discord.gg/mVC2qBD).
Hello there, my name is Uhkavii and I've been playing WoW since 2005. I've been in a lot of raiding guilds over the years and I haven't been in a serious progression guild since Cataclysm. A good friend and I decided to start a guild for 7.1.5 content. We're currently in need of 1 tank and all healer and dps roles are open! We're friendly and just like to have a good time while progressing though content. I want this guild to be a place where you can always find friendly and helpful guildies to clear content with. We're working on Normal Nighthold right now, although I'm sure we could clear Heroic just as easily once we get enough people. Our schedule is mostly in the afternoon into the evening maybe 5pm - 8pm or 4pm - 7pm but it can be random so if we have enough people on earlier in the day and everyone is comfortable, we will raid. We also enjoy 3v3 Arenas, we've had 2.2exp in 3s we also enjoy doing RBGs for the weekly boxes each week and would enjoy having guildies to bring along with us. My favorite content has always been dungeon content, and I really love running Mythic+ so if you're interested in that we will be doing that content as well. Our guild Discord is open to everyone, and as far as requirements go, just be patient and willing to help and work with your fellow smorcs, be willing to learn.
If you have exp with legion content that is a plus but if you're a nub, don't be afraid to join, we'd be happy to help you reach your Maximum Smorcdrive :^)
I'd like to thank you for your time and consideration!
If you would like to join add Uhkavii#1404 and ask for an invite or visit our guild discord and leave a message with your contact info https://discord.gg/PCfuN6a
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821