Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hannibal

Demon Lock

5 posts in this topic

Howdy folks.

So I have been running with my version of a Demon Warlock deck.  Its been really fun to play, however I can't seem to get past rank 15.  I know Demon decks are probably not going to be uber competitive; but damn its fun to play.

Here is the deck: http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMU7MMy7MaM7zda7MrG7zfy7Mwp7Miw7Mhn7zhC7MuI7MGH7zeD7Mvk7Mvj7MEc7MEn8s

Any feedback would be much appreciated.  Currently I get torn apart with control warrior and priest. Most other things are cake and surprisingly I do very well against more expensive decks.

Enjoy! 

I feel like you are going too all in on the demon plan. There are tons of synergies that you could explore if you look at some of the other cards available. Think about cards that have sweet deathrattle triggers to go with things like "void terror" and "power overwhelming." It may also be beneficial to consider adding in some minions with taunt.

I have a build of warlock that goes pretty heavy on the demons but is more of a zoo variant. I could post it up later if you are interested.

I feel like you are going too all in on the demon plan. There are tons of synergies that you could explore if you look at some of the other cards available. Think about cards that have sweet deathrattle triggers to go with things like "void terror" and "power overwhelming." It may also be beneficial to consider adding in some minions with taunt.

I have a build of warlock that goes pretty heavy on the demons but is more of a zoo variant. I could post it up later if you are interested.

I have thought the same thing multiple times. I really just want to use demons, concept decks are fun for me.

I am more of a tempo guy but it would be interesting to see some of the synergies you are talking about.  I would love to see your deck ;).

My favorite synergy here is popping implosion and busting out Mal'ganis the next turn.  I have had people just quit when that happens.

I would drop all demons except void callers and your 3 best demons. Add sense demons and more spells.