Sagetastic

Haste Breakpoints for Fire & Bombs

4 posts in this topic

I was having trouble finding a good reference for what I wanted to have my haste at given how weak it is for fire right now.

The only reason for this was DoT breakpoints being affected by it, and I had quite a bit of trouble finding a good reference.

Figured I'd share what I found here.

https://docs.google....xZmFYa0E#gid=39

I found the above spreadsheet >Here<

I'd like to note the tabs at the bottom showing a detailed breakdown of the haste breakpoints for other classes as well.

I hope you guys find it as useful as I did.

I'd also like to request a haste breakpoint table being added to ever-expanding mage guides.

With Love (except for you, vish),

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
2 people like this

I'd like to add another item into this thread for fire that I had been looking for just the right addon for.

For a while I had settled for mage nugget's ignite tracker for tracking my ignite, but I felt it wasn't 100% accurate.

I'm not positive how it works, maybe it is, but anyways I made a new mage friend recently who shared with me their weak aura Ignite tracker that simply watches the tooltip.

That might be what mage nuggets tracker does, idk, but this I am sure of and I am sharing their weak aura script here for anyone interested.

Just go to make a new aura, click import, then paste the following:

dydEbaGnvHMjkQzlLBQk13qQDQQyVWUr1(Lq(PkHHjP(nbxsc1TjvdwLsdhjDqvjRtLOJrrNJqwOKSuvQSyvLwUuDEe1tvwgcEorNMKPsPjJstNQlQsvxvvWZOW1vXgLGhJiBwI2UkfFuLKplyAi03vvzKQKACOWOjfJxvvNKqDlvrxdjUhkYLf9xsPdl0WewSiSWXKyDc0IW0XyXyHfJvjP2IKT5FhtCGR88YIUTyjM3vHq2Hft4h)cEJmQWoCLJ5XEiDSJm1YJ6jQWKNVKeoChvy8OEIjoWvEIXMFpLLwYutSRFD37cpWmgpQNAfOM9Ol0XyIjSYtRjjf5OcowpdkbULm1eZZ)o2pfRRbfOniqHbfZArM0g1eniGYNePX4hDBxfczxIpMykwmXbUYtmnPkOXrHhPjqXGHPbnnnfJAgmq5tIIWAcrwyXoYulPwukrfwxOLWIPFAUcw4WXi1IsjSysfp0sS3VU6E4WHJDd(ysSUgoaa

It's a simple text aura, and credit for its creation goes to Eyliria <Something Wicked> of Whisperwind (US)

edit: of course it requires the addon Weak Auras

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
1 person likes this

I think I'll add some more similar posts into here and eventually add them all into the original post.

Well, for a while now I've wanted to make a "Mage Macro" thread, but that felt a little played out.

The way I figure it, I'll just make a "Misc. Mage Tools" thread that has a little of everything. Some references to obscure mechanics (what else could I add I wonder, though), some macros, some ultra-specific script for addons to help out the mage that use them.

The best part, I'll take all contributions, and look around for external contributions and of course give credit to anything I didn't make myself.

Feel free to add your own now, and once I get some additional content I'll modify the OP.

edit: If you don't post, and just lurk the forums regularly, but would like to have something added: you can reach me via skype or private message me and I'll add it that way.

edit2: I actually really enjoy that script up there for ignite for when I play fire, but I made a few of my own visual cue auras for frost and some talents.

I'll post them along with screenshots since they are purely visual.

Consider me a tad anxious for the servers to be up!

I think I'll rename the thread "Miscellaneous Mage Modules & Morsels"

I freakin' LOVE alliteration.

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
1 person likes this

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vizixi
      Lithium is a friendly guild on Stormrage looking to recruit ranged dps and a Paladin Healer. Preferably Hunters, Warlocks and Mages, as well as a few others, for Legion. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 9:00pm to 11:30pm Pst. We use Mumble.
      Contact Ajiamoderu#1627 For an invite or more info.
    • By Avanti
      Hello everyone!
      We are currently recruiting all classes for Legion! As of now, we are accepting all apps who are cool, show enthusiasm for the content, know their class, and are age 18+. We will become more strict on our recruitment once we start raiding 20m content. To finish the application process after submitting on the website, please log in to our discord ( listed below ) Come join us! 

FAQ:

Who Are We?
      We are a group of returning WoW veterans planning to hit Legion hard. Our officer core are experienced gamers who have been playing since Vanilla WoW. We have led guilds in the past and we understand how to run one properly; without taking the fun out of it.

What is <QQ>?
      QQ is a US based guild of like minded individuals who are skilled gamers and enjoy having fun while aggressively clearing raid content and holding a few PvP events and giveaways on the side (optional). We love having fun and we love to win! We have a guild website. Please register on the website if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register here.

What are your raid times?
      Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30pm PST 
      Raid invites will go out 15 mins prior to raid be on and ready to pull on time.

Do you have a VOIP?
      We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.

Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs.

Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.
      Classes:
      Ret Paladin
      DPS Warrior
      ALL Range DPS bias towards Mages, Warlocks, and Shadow Priests.
      One Resto Druid or Resto Shammy

What We Expect:
      You have done what you can to min/max your character.
      You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
      You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
      You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.

With all of that said, come check us out and join up today! Don't forget to check out our website at http://www.qqwow.shivtr.com !

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
      Avanti#11824
      Zerowbe#1204
      Pittu16#11172
    • By IronBark
      Hello , I just got my hand on the Arcane Giant from Kharazan , so i really want to test them in the Sottles yogg tempo mage deck.
      Any help for what to replace for them ? The deck is really good on its own so its a hard decision for me.
      Tnx in advance :)
    • By FerrousOxide
      Sorry im pretty new to WoW and I read a guide on fire mage and it shows that the priority of stats is:
      Intellect; Critical Strike; Mastery; Haste; Versatility. but when getting new equipment how much of a stat should I give up to gain a secondary stat? For example if I lose 100 Int, but gain 300 Crit is it worth it? And how do I know at what amount it is worth it to give up a stat to gain a less important stat?
    • By doritos
      Hello Everyone,

I was digging for a long time trying to find a weakaura that could use a progress bar to track the stacks of a buff instead of the duration. I tweaked the only existing WeakAura I found for use with Incanter's Flow.
      If anyone has any tweaks (specifically, I don't like how it lingers after the buff disappears) please share!

diefeaGiPcFIsvJck5uqfZcP6wsfTlkvgMkPJjrltQYZiKPbL6AGY2Ou8nOOXHeNdPCpkHoiuyHusEiHsMiOsUOkvBeu1hjuQtkvALsQzQs0nPe1oLWpbvmucvAPuk9ustvjxLsQTsj4SeQyUekAVI)cvnyGdRIfdQupgKjtWLv1MjYNLKrRs50iEnHcZwr3MO2nKFRudhjTCfEofth11LY2Hk9DvcJNqvNxQQ1tjY(P6uMvu5OcrfYkQHpqIHrjw6tr51OIhossMNd8uODT0gy0U2tKimTrefSJuNydlAF4ijzEofDwsZoA0OHjmyuGrteMWIkTrm8ZtLjkCSEDz3I7rfEZHBJd)XQOZ9riRO8z(ioROYTjtYkC4OqZJXKvudbvn)OwgdX(E4OnZJhAEmMyv0Xb6ZkQCBYKSchoQ0bIjBuwrLBtMKv4WrPIlv(mFeNvu52KjzfoCud1hkROgcQA(POmQCBYKSsrzSkC4OcejjcuBY9ZkQCBYKScho6yp)SIk3MmjRWHdhD8vKnA1N6h90gh4(mIsqegp0wM685xifLrptQ3obEmfrbgTRIerHcfkyAtj2rQtyyhvGyOop97cTrPONiB6vslAdXdsv1pYkkuZWB5Osneet2iSWXRFKq4OhiMG7VgKQQFy5TWNIRr5bPQ6hzfL7t9Jc1m8wokuZWBz8CFQF0h3hXrHAgElJ)gr4Jc1m8wokuZWBz4QnomzJIk1qqmzJWchV2boWboyUHothGNoE64PBCGfDG1icBvtscRoOop9)rh0DG9Drqhe)dX0EJdGFUVWE6oarM0DqhI7Lyio3TTdC8Ah4ah4aIKdqB2bghW3EKx7ah4ah4ah4ahyCGfDWvV2boWbo4rcETdCGdCW452a5adDy0DGudbXKnclCCW452a5adDyo4rcE9JeIc1m8woQudbXKnclC8Ah4ah4GXZTbYb8O9E9Je8AV2R9AV2RJ(4(i2e16IUl8yyTTyeok)INvIL(uusj6TNuDJtHik0IIAYRbPQ6hMuug9iiqyYgDM45bPQ6hMSchLieTlc6G4FyVXbWp3xe9cIaFlfW6fDpipIpmzJIAH72U6kwyCj(Ufw4UT69Wrnr7zxp7kTRmkUPOe7ELHtaa  
      Also, I place this combined group above it. Essentially just the incanter's flow buff icon that glows when it reaches max stacks. Helps to draw my attention briefly to it, as if the progress bar wasn't enough.

d8ZwnaqBsz9esQtR0Uer12KK(SIMjPQAUesnBvDEf4MeINtY3KiFseP2Pe2lSBk2VkQFkr1WeHFlLtQGgQeLgSk0WLQoOuHNrj1XKuNtHSqsLLsirwSiXYf1dfr5PipMG1riH(lHAQenzvA6OUOiPRkIOllCDQAJKQCyQSzk12Lk9rjk(kHemnrQ5rirnsre(Uky0kuJNsYLiKKBjv01Ke3tejlJsmovKxtQkJAib5Gemifilj3sYRtEninqxqxibzv522QGHENgzD1twpQorI0JknYscy3z6kGguUTTkyOxjlPlnAK1vSUILe1woLa2DMUciNaVDdzENZils7gOibOWQEN5gxKcOCm3MroOpanZnFpiv82LTTggKUYLYYfr)PQNeK7ExEBg3lMZ7CgzfKGbTxqdnc69TdNpouOzoFSm5EqgVMmVZzKvOOg03CxibXUpmmKG08pVqcgmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdgKTtG3MbsqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbj8oLcsqQ1m)aKiDuMubdYRcXcVtPaXzFak7ecibP5FEHemyWGbjajkQHeKtG3UHmVZzKfPDduKaeN35mYqcsWR4MM4X7naXRwCbP6J)hEbvxx1s1sG8QiznVHHoq2()vcod0bYRcXQ(4)HxOdKXPfGgAeCgoYjT68r9(2bqcnVHbvbKqZB4Y7JSJBzqIYjfiJtluqIIAqP(E12noFuxooagmOXXohZOiDvqFZDHee7(WWqcsZ)8cjyWGeENsbji1AMFasKoktQGbDxB7vW)8aibP5FEHemyq52hqcsZ)8cjyWG672ZUpmmKG08pVqcgmiBNaVndKG08pVqcgmivFiaji1AMFGIAqA(Nxirrn0bgmiVkel8oLc6aLDcbKG08pVqcgmyq5yUnJCqFaAfAgqU7D5TzCVyoVZzKvqcg0EbnuVZhhk0mNpAj5jaDyV8yuKUkiJxtM35mYkuudIdR4K1(wgsuKgfjadgfwGeKtG3UHmVZzKfPDduKaKtG3Mrbjif7YmKGUnXZVDa6an)2bX2zNwasuiC6RdF2PeffXz15Je7e0Nc0Tjw18Ml0bs18MlOHgoY2oHq0DCVnJs0IS6JeYT)xZuNJ5pKHvSOPM3CvIw)TdI4mUK3MtqZVDqStG3MbKAC7ayq2RzvJHeKQ5nxqdnCKTDcHO74EBgLOfz1hjKB)VMPohZFidRyrtnV5QeT(BheXzCjVnNGUnXQM3CrkGbdIZ7Cgzibz7)xj4mqhivF8)WlO66QwQwcKxfIv9X)dVqhibVIBAIhV3aeVAXfKxfjR5nm0bY40cqdncodh5KwD(OEF7aiHM3WGQasO5nC59r2XTmOKkPazCAHcsuudk13R2UX5J6YXbWGbno25ygfPRc6BUlKGy3hggsqA(NxibdgKW7ukibPwZ8dqI0rzsfmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbz7e4TzGeKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGb5vHyH3PuqhOStiGeKM)5fsWGbdkhZTzKd6dqRqZaYDVlVnJ7fZ5DoJScsWG2lirCwD(iXob9PaDyV8yuKUkiJxtM35mYkuudIdR4K1(wgsuKgfjadgfwdjObLBBRcg6vTuLkwpkr1QwBDPQPlvc2DMEeiNaVDdzENZils7gOibioVZzKHeKQp(F4fuTLtJSEeiVkeVMUrwfifqQ(4)cNwGIAlwSu6eibVIBAIhV3aeVAXfKxfIv9X)dVqhiVke7nldDGAhmLB(bqhOOByyqDiWBZC(ysQCP8biVkeNdn3AwZePaYRcXgNwaDG8QqSQp(VWPfqhiJtlanm3mk9TMZh1LJdNpMSXU8ma5nr3WWGCEUbY40cfKOOguseUFnZZht9xR2ScmyqJJDoMrrDfqFZDHeKxfInr3iJuaXUpmmKGuRz(bkQTgKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGbDxB7vW)8aibP5FEHemyqEviMDFyyOdKxfIfENsbDGYTpGeKM)5fsWGbj8oLcsqQ1m)aKiDuMubdY2jWBZajin)ZlKGbdk7ecibP5FEHemyqEviwOPLIJHoq9D7z3hggsqA(Nxibdgmi7MHPvuhOOkO7Q6F3aIDc6tbsujakhZTzKd6dqRqZaYQYTTvbd96SAPkvSUuIrvSKyu1sNSa7otpcK7ExEBg3lMZ7CgzfKOOgsqCENZidjiLpLOBy4YMd71kquztv)6hepOpa58zhivF8)WRcsWGu(uIUHHjVT9AfiXjRdskMKDikjb5nldQ)DdImiJtluqIIAqP(E12noFuxooagu0nmmOKiCppg0nsXBBlh0hGsIu1Fz1lj1pyqEdN35mYqcgmyqh2lpgf1vaz8AY8oNrwHclG8goVZzKHeKQp(VWPfOO2IflLobg0Ebv2Clfxk)GZhts1hkfyuKgsq2ndtROoqr9iq3v1)UbYWkgKOsbkhZTzKd6dqCyfdYjWB3qM35mYI0UbksaAq522QGHEDwQsIQjgvNir6r1JoL4eS7SIfqU7D5TzCVyoVZzKvqcgKvLBBRcg6vTs1sLSuTsLejonQKLtWUZ0JazNDAbXzh7qrjqh2lpg6v60PAlNsBDDLk1wozTfy3z6rGmEnzENZiRqrnOXXohZqVkwN(uclLSKU(uLsjSKg2DM(eioVZzKHeKQp(F4fuDDvlvlbsWR4MM4X7naXRwCb5vHyvF8)Wl0bY40cqdncodh5KwD(OEF7aiB))kbNb6ad6BUlKGy3hggsqA(NxibdgKW7ukibPwZ8dqI0rzsfmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbz7e4TzGeKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGb5vHyH3PuqhOStiGeKM)5fsWGbdAVGgQ35Je7e0NcmyqDrrDAl1Gba Images for demonstration:
      http://imgur.com/a/p2kHO

Hope this helps!