Sagetastic

Haste Breakpoints for Fire & Bombs

4 posts in this topic

I was having trouble finding a good reference for what I wanted to have my haste at given how weak it is for fire right now.

The only reason for this was DoT breakpoints being affected by it, and I had quite a bit of trouble finding a good reference.

Figured I'd share what I found here.

https://docs.google....xZmFYa0E#gid=39

I found the above spreadsheet >Here<

I'd like to note the tabs at the bottom showing a detailed breakdown of the haste breakpoints for other classes as well.

I hope you guys find it as useful as I did.

I'd also like to request a haste breakpoint table being added to ever-expanding mage guides.

With Love (except for you, vish),

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
  • Like 2

I'd like to add another item into this thread for fire that I had been looking for just the right addon for.

For a while I had settled for mage nugget's ignite tracker for tracking my ignite, but I felt it wasn't 100% accurate.

I'm not positive how it works, maybe it is, but anyways I made a new mage friend recently who shared with me their weak aura Ignite tracker that simply watches the tooltip.

That might be what mage nuggets tracker does, idk, but this I am sure of and I am sharing their weak aura script here for anyone interested.

Just go to make a new aura, click import, then paste the following:

dydEbaGnvHMjkQzlLBQk13qQDQQyVWUr1(Lq(PkHHjP(nbxsc1TjvdwLsdhjDqvjRtLOJrrNJqwOKSuvQSyvLwUuDEe1tvwgcEorNMKPsPjJstNQlQsvxvvWZOW1vXgLGhJiBwI2UkfFuLKplyAi03vvzKQKACOWOjfJxvvNKqDlvrxdjUhkYLf9xsPdl0WewSiSWXKyDc0IW0XyXyHfJvjP2IKT5FhtCGR88YIUTyjM3vHq2Hft4h)cEJmQWoCLJ5XEiDSJm1YJ6jQWKNVKeoChvy8OEIjoWvEIXMFpLLwYutSRFD37cpWmgpQNAfOM9Ol0XyIjSYtRjjf5OcowpdkbULm1eZZ)o2pfRRbfOniqHbfZArM0g1eniGYNePX4hDBxfczxIpMykwmXbUYtmnPkOXrHhPjqXGHPbnnnfJAgmq5tIIWAcrwyXoYulPwukrfwxOLWIPFAUcw4WXi1IsjSysfp0sS3VU6E4WHJDd(ysSUgoaa

It's a simple text aura, and credit for its creation goes to Eyliria <Something Wicked> of Whisperwind (US)

edit: of course it requires the addon Weak Auras

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
  • Like 1

I think I'll add some more similar posts into here and eventually add them all into the original post.

Well, for a while now I've wanted to make a "Mage Macro" thread, but that felt a little played out.

The way I figure it, I'll just make a "Misc. Mage Tools" thread that has a little of everything. Some references to obscure mechanics (what else could I add I wonder, though), some macros, some ultra-specific script for addons to help out the mage that use them.

The best part, I'll take all contributions, and look around for external contributions and of course give credit to anything I didn't make myself.

Feel free to add your own now, and once I get some additional content I'll modify the OP.

edit: If you don't post, and just lurk the forums regularly, but would like to have something added: you can reach me via skype or private message me and I'll add it that way.

edit2: I actually really enjoy that script up there for ignite for when I play fire, but I made a few of my own visual cue auras for frost and some talents.

I'll post them along with screenshots since they are purely visual.

Consider me a tad anxious for the servers to be up!

I think I'll rename the thread "Miscellaneous Mage Modules & Morsels"

I freakin' LOVE alliteration.

~Sage

Edited by Sagetastic
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lager159
      Hi everyone. I just killed HC Varimathras and I was surprised by my low damage. There was not second time warp because we used the first one at 20% HP but I think I should get higher numbers. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Was it really only in TW? I do not think so :/.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv#fight=6&type=damage-done

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv/6/15

• By Hyrelia
      I have a question for Arcane mages that I couldn't find existing guides mention on any website. In dungeons, mana is not typically an issue as a healer because you can just drink/eat in between packs, I mained a healer up until now so that mindset is just ingrained in me. As Arcane Mage, would the same principle apply? Is it optimal to just forgo the conserve part of the rotation and just burn as much as you sustainably can with every  pack, since you can just eat conjured food in between packs, or should you still do conserve/burn phases similar to what you'd do in a raid?
      Thanks.
    • By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By Dathcha
      Hey everyone - I'm coming back to WOW after a 3 year break and I'm leveling a mage (fire lvl 33) - something I wanted to do before leaving.  I have read the articles on the addon but is that it?  I'm curious  what addons do you use for leveling, mobs, dungeons, etc...
      thanks
      Dathcha

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting range DPS & Tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.  If you cannot get ahold of me in game, I work nights, please shoot me an email, I check it at work often and I can get ahold of other officers via text/discord if it's urgent! violentnacho@gmail.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho