FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Erthelmi

Need Demo Help

Hey all using demo as my 2nd spec switching from destro.

I have been reading all about Demo and I think I know the rotation pretty well corruption up HoG Soul Fire with 4 molten procs use Demon Bolt in Meta doom etc but I can't seem to stop running out of mana.... Not sure what the heck i'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated on what I may be doing wrong.

It's just the design being so. Don't fix your attention on in and Lifetap, as caessa pointed out.
Not much to do, really.wink.png 

It's 2015 and we are still DPS class having mana issues. What on earth...

Your rotation seems a bit off, unless I'm completely wrong.  If you're specced Demonbolt you should be casting Soul Fire when Molten core procs (in caster form).   You only wait for four stacks of Molten Core if you're specced Cataclysm or DS.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this