FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xeiion

need help with demo seem low dps.

Hello. I have been demo warlock for almost 1 week now i have been trying to test difference rotation but seem like my opening/burst is fine enough but my upkeep stable dps is really bad.

currently my rotation is curse of the elements->corruption->hand of guldan->dark soul->imp swarm->hand of guldan->meta->doom->if buff up cast soulfire else touch of chaos till 0 fury-> seem like i handle the meta form wrong,

the only WOL i got from megera LFR not fully buffed.

http://www.worldoflo.../?s=2210&e=2642

also here is my armory.

http://eu.battle.net...Xeiion/advanced

I appreciate any help i could get to fix my problem

also i dont write alot on forums so may lacking details just write and i will try to get more details

Doom Uptime = 2:33 in a fight that lasted 7:12. This looks inexcusable. Doom needs to be up all the time for many reasons, but Megaera logs are weird with uptimes because of heads changing, so looking purely at your Doom ticks, you had 35 of them. If you had 0% Haste, tick interval would be 15 seconds. 35*15 = 525, so you're actually ok.

I'm not finding Wush to be too good for Demonology, but since you're linking LFR logs, I'm guessing your trinket choices aren't great. I notice 7 procs of Perfect Aim yet your crit rate on Doom was 12/35, or 31%. This is pretty bad. You should strive to make Doom always crit via Perfect Aim procs. You had 7 opportunities and either overwrote your Doom crits or didn't react to it.

Tempus Repit (Legendary Meta Gem) will be a big DPS gain for you. I can't see your armory to validate stats, but those don't mean much in terms of DPS unless you're stacking Crit in which case you should stop that.

Looks as if you're using Grimoire of Sacrifice. This is no longer a great talent to take unless you're 530+ item level and pushed into full Haste. On any fight where AoE comes into play, Supremacy/Service will come ahead. Before 530 item level, you should avoid Grim of Sac as Demonology (it got nerfed 5% on Patch 5.3 day).

Hard to decide what you're doing based on an LFR log. I mean you almost got beaten my an Affliction Warlock who used Grimoire of Supremacy and then didn't use a pet. (look at 2nd place on your meter...had a Terrorguard, but no other pet..lol).

Give me more logs, preferably normal mode, and we'll make you better. Your biggest opportunity to gain DPS is using Perfect Aim on Doom. This is imperative for Demonology to compete with the other two specs.

Doom Uptime = 2:33 in a fight that lasted 7:12. This looks inexcusable. Doom needs to be up all the time for many reasons, but Megaera logs are weird with uptimes because of heads changing, so looking purely at your Doom ticks, you had 35 of them. If you had 0% Haste, tick interval would be 15 seconds. 35*15 = 525, so you're actually ok.

I'm not finding Wush to be too good for Demonology, but since you're linking LFR logs, I'm guessing your trinket choices aren't great. I notice 7 procs of Perfect Aim yet your crit rate on Doom was 12/35, or 31%. This is pretty bad. You should strive to make Doom always crit via Perfect Aim procs. You had 7 opportunities and either overwrote your Doom crits or didn't react to it.

Tempus Repit (Legendary Meta Gem) will be a big DPS gain for you. I can't see your armory to validate stats, but those don't mean much in terms of DPS unless you're stacking Crit in which case you should stop that.

Looks as if you're using Grimoire of Sacrifice. This is no longer a great talent to take unless you're 530+ item level and pushed into full Haste. On any fight where AoE comes into play, Supremacy/Service will come ahead. Before 530 item level, you should avoid Grim of Sac as Demonology (it got nerfed 5% on Patch 5.3 day).

Hard to decide what you're doing based on an LFR log. I mean you almost got beaten my an Affliction Warlock who used Grimoire of Supremacy and then didn't use a pet. (look at 2nd place on your meter...had a Terrorguard, but no other pet..lol).

Give me more logs, preferably normal mode, and we'll make you better. Your biggest opportunity to gain DPS is using Perfect Aim on Doom. This is imperative for Demonology to compete with the other two specs.

yea i only got valor trinket and those i have equiped right now, also been trying to avoid all possible crits and yea the trinket proc wasnt the best either since the heads got very low hp and i had my proc at bad timings either at low fury or proc after got out of meta form

I love Wush as Demo. I'd love it even more if it DIDN'T HAVE ANY HIT RATING AS;LIJG;SLGIASJ;ELGSES;ELJ

Also, are you saying that at 530+ ilvl you *always* use GoSac? Would my overall DPS improve by using it? A great majority of my damage is everything that is buffed by it now.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lyvovqqxjvntn12e/

Well I'm on Heroic Lei Shen now, so I'm checking out all the Warlocks who have stuff on farm, and 9/10 of the top Warlocks I looked at are just going for like 44% Haste. I'm going to test it next week. I think Sac + Haste is best for pure single target. Since I no longer need to optimize on fights like Tortos or Durumu where burst AoE is needed, I can start working on Lei Shen and Ra-Den in terms of single target.