Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question Regarding Glyph of Deadly Momentum

3 posts in this topic

I was just wondering why ability_rogue_deadlymomentum.jpgGlyph of Deadly Momentum isn't even mentioned at all in any of the Rogue guides. I mean, it seems pretty useful to me. It could keep SnD up while killing trash or adds so you don't have to refresh it manually. That is, unless it doesn't work on raid mobs. Does it?

It doesn't work unless you get the killing blow, so it's extraordinarily unreliable 

AFAIK, raid trash won't yield exp or honor. I may be wrong, tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fluxhollow
      Greetings fellow warlocks and theorycrafters, I need your help with something
      I recently got the Naraxas Spiked Tongue trinket (840), but I'm not sure its an upgrade. 
      Heres a link to my armory:
      Here's a link to the items I'm considering: (Only does 158,261 proc damage on live it seems) (1073 Int, 882 haste)
      Equipping the tongue would drop me ~2% haste, and I'm already sub-30% so I'm not sure if it would be an upgrade.
      Which also brings me to my next point. What would be the best way for me to calculate if a trinket with a proc or use effect is an upgrade over raw stats?
      Additionally, as you can see on my armory page I have most of the class hall set equipped, and I do have access to the 8-set bonus aswell.
      How would be the best way to judge wether going for the 8-set bonus is a dps increase? Similarly, how would I judge whether or not dropping the 6-set bonus is the right move? 
      Any help or feedback would be very welcome.
    • By Mykris
      Hello everyone, im not big on simulating nor great at theorycrafting.
      A thing that we start seeing more and more are Unholy Frenzy used on Xavius, and due to the guide here on icy veins are saying its not an option im really asking why?
      if someone here have figgured it out and can tell me why and how it synergize with what.
      i would greatly appricate some help here
      Sorry for the bad english
    • By Vaellian
      Ok. so. on both Icy-veins and Simulationcraft the stat priority is both listed as Mastery>Strength>Vers... and on the BiS page it even states 1.33>1.0>.89  respectively for weights

i'm okay with this. i've actually been using this weight since 105 when gearing up. but i'm missing something and i can't figure it out. When i run simcraft on my 840 ilvl warrior, i'm getting 300k dps, which i'm fine with. however it's telling me that my stat priority is Haste>Mastery>Str.

I even replaced my trinkets with the BiS damage Proc trinkets thinking maybe they get effected by colossus smash and thus would increase it's effectiveness. no such luck, vers  is as low as .79 and haste and mastery are both above 1.0 i'm basically going through simcraft replacing all my Gear with the gear on simulation crafts official numbers and i'm still getting haste>mastery. so far there's nothing that's coming forward that makes haste worse than versatility even

i'd like to know what i'm missing if anything, or if you guys would mind fact-checking the stat priorities page. but considering both Simcraft and you guys have one answer and i'm the odd one out. i'm sure it's me thats missing something
    • By wowguy233
      Here is a guide I made for Protection Warriors that should help inform you about the various choices you have as far as talents and glyphs. This video was made in patch 6.2. I honestly hope that this helps somebody out there understand their protection warrior a little better. And if you have any questions or comments, just leave them in the comment section of the video. Enjoy!   :)
    • By Deadnoz
      so in the BiS list for trinket, it shows the 4th strongest as the heirloom trinket for MM, but it shows the trinket at 800 ilvl and with 774 agility. but the ne i have is only 344. is the heirloom trinket in general just rated too high on all the lists (not just hunter) due to it scaling too high in simcraft?