Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hearthstone Paladin Pirate

1 post in this topic

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By L0rinda
      This week's Tavern Brawl is Captain Blackheart's Treasure. It is the fourth time that this Brawl has been used.
      Captain Blackheart's Treasure was most recently used as the  63rd Tavern Brawl, in late August. This week is the 72nd Tavern Brawl, so as you can see, it is a pretty quick repeat. In this Brawl you are given a deck full of Bloodsail Raiders, and each turn are offered a choice of three cards to put into your hand.
      As always, I would remind people that I feel this is a more skillful Brawl than it first appears. It teaches a lot about planning ahead, and also tempo in general. Given that players can play this Brawl with no cards of their own, I am a big fan of this Brawl from a design standpoint.
      Captain Blackheart's Treasure was originally designed to showcase the Discover mechanic for The League of Explorers. It actually made its debut late however, as it was withdrawn due to technical issues.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild deck.