Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Legendary Midrange Shaman LoE

9 posts in this topic

First: Sorry for my bad english.

This Deck ist totally useless against Rush-Decks lol.,,  And 80% of all players using these Decks. I got Rank 4 this Month with other Classes but with this deck cant win even on un-ranked biggrin.png

Replacement for fireguard?

Probably Defenders of Argus, they are great against aggro and you will often have minions that will be able to get buffed.

With the amount of overload in this deck would Unbound Elemental or Lava Shock Make sense? If so in place of what?

Thanks

As a general rule, if I haven't included a card in the deck or mentioned it in the card swaps, then I don't consider it valid.

With the amount of overload in this deck would Unbound Elemental or Lava Shock Make sense? If so in place of what?

Thanks

You could probably replace a lightning bolt with lava shock

I'm having a really hard time trying to get this deck to work, following the guide as closely as possible, I've played 5 games in a row and only won 1 game and that's cause the person quite before the game started.

I've tried many of the other decks offered by Sottle and have not had issues getting a 50/50 win ratio as much as this one.

I've only been testing this in casual play, so it's really surprising that there is this much struggles.

I'm having a really hard time trying to get this deck to work, following the guide as closely as possible, I've played 5 games in a row and only won 1 game and that's cause the person quite before the game started.

I've tried many of the other decks offered by Sottle and have not had issues getting a 50/50 win ratio as much as this one.

I've only been testing this in casual play, so it's really surprising that there is this much struggles.

Midrange Shaman has had a bad time for quite some time. Also, it plays differently to other Shaman builds and proper trading is extremely important. I recommend you to play aggro shaman instead as it is a better deck right now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0