Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Legendary Reno Jackson Highlander Control Warrior LoE

5 posts in this topic

I heard you can have the combo with Reno Jackson if you have copies 2 copies in your starter deck. But it will only work if at the moment you use him, you have 1 of every kind in your deck.

Anyone can confirm?

I heard you can have the combo with Reno Jackson if you have copies 2 copies in your starter deck. But it will only work if at the moment you use him, you have 1 of every kind in your deck.

Anyone can confirm?

Yes. At the time you play Reno, the game will check the remaining cards in your deck (the ones you haven't yet drawn or played) and if you only have a single copy of each card, you will get the heal.

Anyone can confirm?

I have tried running a Reno deck with Warrior Control a few times with decks that have 2 copies of certain important cards in my opinion (Fiery War Axe, Armorsmith, Shieldmaiden, and even a few others that you personally like), but in my opinion the version you see here that uses 1 copy of each works better for me. 

Albeit, I'm only a rank 10 right now. This deck is what is finding me success there. As well as the fact that I drop the Taskmaster out of the deck for a Whirlwind instead. That change is finding huge success against things like Secret Pally for the turn 3 Muster for Battle drop, as well as a trigger for Acolyte, Grommash, etc.

great deck, got me from rank 15 to rank 8 in a few hours with 73% win rate (24/9).

initially it was even higher at 14/2.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0