nicarlitos

ninja confesisons

8 posts in this topic

I think most people have probably ninja'd loot at some point in the past....

What were your reasons?

I ninja'd tank gear for my fury warri.

Reason 1: The shoes were actually better than mine

Reason 2: The tank rolled on DD Plate Gear and won it. Quit pro quo, Biatch! ;-)

I needed a tank trinket on my shammy alt (healer) to get high enough ILvL for LFR. That said, I first asked if nobody else needed it and nobody did, so atleast I put it to could use.

I think most people have probably ninja'd loot at some point in the past....

What were your reasons?

No not everyone has ninja'd loot.

I needed a tank trinket on my shammy alt (healer) to get high enough ILvL for LFR. That said, I first asked if nobody else needed it and nobody did, so atleast I put it to could use.

This is not ninjaing loot ^

The world isn't perfect and neither is the World of Warcraft, but I hope "Real Life" throws those who ninja loot a cosmic kick in the balls for the grief they have caused.

1 person likes this

Things i've ninja'd:

25m DBM from ICC when it was current

Ashes of Alar

Zul'gurub tiger (classic version)

100k pot from a TOC GDKP

Blazing drake and experiment 12-b from DS

Pureblood firehawk from H rag

Probably more i can't remember.

Why? Because i can, it's free and i get sick pleasure from it.

I don't remember anything significant I ninja'ed. That said, I'm not collecting anything like mount or pet :P

Things i've ninja'd:

25m DBM from ICC when it was current

Ashes of Alar

Zul'gurub tiger (classic version)

100k pot from a TOC GDKP

Blazing drake and experiment 12-b from DS

Pureblood firehawk from H rag

Probably more i can't remember.

Why? Because i can, it's free and i get sick pleasure from it.

That's a pretty hefty list of signifigant things...Ashes of Alar being the top of my list...promptly DIAF plox.

Now I do remember ninjaing various items. Never mounts or anything like that. I remember getting Mimiron's head ninjaed by our GM.

Edited by Watermasta

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Some Funny Videos on Season 4 Hardcore
      By roland1972
      Hi,
      I am doing some videos on different topics as

Bandit Shrines
      TX Vault
      Highest possible Grift on some classes
      Builds
      Farming and loot
      Some rare Rift Spawn

etc...

If you want to watch them here's the link to my youtube channel

www.youtube.com/channel/UCcxtqNULK4VlFLZpPX9NrBQ

Remember it is Hardcore, not Softcore

• Gladiator loot specialization problems
      By Noobfist
      I just got an item from follower missons. It was a box that when open turn into a random item lvl 655. When I Used it I got the trinket  [Pillar of the Earth]

579 stamina
      134 versatility
      90 leech
      134 bonus armor

Sure thats a very good trinket for tanking. not as much for dps gladiator.
      Is this going to be fixed or is there a workaround? To be able to get BiS items I feel like atm we have to risk getting a stamina trinket. Because if I don't use protection as specialization I will not be able to get bonus armor and that is my best stat.
    • Loot roll rage
      By nicarlitos
      Another loot rant from me.
      I am a blood DK, but I got this lame sword on a bonus roll in LFR:
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=95875
      Greatsword of Frozen Hells, a 2H strength sword.
      It has Crit and Haste as its additional stats....therefore its about as crap as its possible to get for a blood DK. It doesn't even have a good socket bonus.
      I'm annoyed that this is a potential drop for my class and annoyed at wasting a roll.
      I'm trying to convince Blizz that there's a bug in the loot table....to me this is clearly a DPS weapon.
      Its bad enough that the BiS in this tier is a shared boss drop without having crap like this. I should have got my Bo'Ris, not this junk.
      Grrrr.
    • LFR loot rules, off-specs and queues
      By nicarlitos
      hey,
      here's an idea I have on improving LFR loot rules and queue times….
      In the old loot system, flawed though it may have been, it gave an option to gear an off-spec (not necessarily by being a ninja…we used to do guild LFR runs for example). This cannot be done now, as loot is always tied to the spec in which you queued.
      As a tank, I get into LFR really quick. Queues are short. The same is true when I'm playing my healer.
      My problem is now, that I've got all the loot from LFR I need so I've stopped running them.
      I would carry on playing them if I could have a chance at off-spec gear. I'd be happy to queue as tank or healer but just get a different spec of gear as a reward……surely this would be good for queue times and the game in general. So often it is one tank or a couple of healers missing….
      Maybe I'm just spoilt with insta-queues, but having the option of choosing a spec of gear to have a chance for would get me running them again. It wouldn't just be for VP when I need it. Having an off-spec, even if only geared to LFR level, is very useful for a raid team.
      What's your opinion?
    • LFR: Loot
      By Pandariah
      So, I'd like to ask everyone a question. Has anyone else had horrendous luck with getting loot from LFR? I've had more luck in our poor 10 man, that only clears 4/6 MSV and 1/6 HoF. And that's sad, to be frank. Every week, gold, gold, gold, spend all my coins... Gold. It's been SO long, and zero progression. Is this common for you guys? I sort of feel like this needs fixed. Thoughts? Go!