Arende

Legendary drop preference

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello there fellow warlocks!

I was just curious about your legendary loot preference. From what I've read on forums/tried live I assume that most viable specs for raiding would be destro/demonology. Therefore it seems logical to aim for legendaries for these specs prio (some of them can be used in both/all specs) but primarily, which one to choose first, since demo profits from legendaries more, but destro will be played more often ?

Thanks for the advice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Whatelse
      Hello my Demonhunter Fellows! :)
      I´m one of those Demon Hunter Players, that is still playing with T20 Set. But i look forward to switch to my T21 "sweet" Demonic Build soon.
      So here´s my question: Theres pretty much an even opinion pool of people saying i should play with Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Anger of the Half-Giants and people saying Delusions of Grandeur + Anger of the Half-Giants ... I think both have a good effect with the new Demonic Build but which is better? Due to the fact, that these are 2 Set piece slots it would be nice to know which is BiS.

• By Huard1968
      As a retribution Pally should I equip the Insignia of the Grand Army instead of either Soul of the Highlord or Chain of Thrayn.  Could not find in the icy-veins guide about this ring.
      Thanks

• By SeeerQ
      I have enough dust to finally craft a legendary card but no idea  which card to craft. My deck has dk anduin in it. It isn't a top tier deck. This is my deck list> ### 
      # Class: Priest
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Mammoth
      #
      # 2x (1) Holy Smite
      # 2x (1) Inner Fire
      # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
      # 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
      # 2x (2) Divine Spirit
      # 2x (2) Mind Blast
      # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
      # 1x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
      # 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
      # 2x (3) Tar Creeper
      # 2x (4) Lightspawn
      # 1x (4) Spellbreaker
      # 2x (4) Tortollan Shellraiser
      # 2x (5) Holy Nova
      # 2x (8) Free From Amber
      # 1x (8) Marin the Fox
      # 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin

AAECAa0GBPIF1wqQ0wKk5wINlwL4AqEE5QTJBvYG0QryDPC7AtjBAtzBAsrDApnIAgA=

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By Dobr
      Hello everyone! I got hooked by the Heathrstone and want to get better at it, but could anyone tell me how to craft more cards? Like I got tired of selling low cards and they dont give me a lot of credits. So far I have build the Secret Mage deck and love it. Could anyone suggest any other hero to begin with? Thank You!