FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Caleine

List Item Helm and Chest For Rogue Assassination

Hi everybody,

I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.

In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).

He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:

Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm

Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth

But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)

Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)

Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)

In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.

If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.

Stat priority:

1)      Agility

2)      Mastery

3)      Versatility

4)      Critical Strike

5)      Haste

Thanks,

20 hours ago, Caleine said:

Hi everybody,

I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.

In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).

He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:

Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm

Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth

But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)

Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)

Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)

In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.

If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.

Stat priority:

1)      Agility

2)      Mastery

3)      Versatility

4)      Critical Strike

5)      Haste

Thanks,

First off, everybody's stat weights are different, the list there is just a general idea

Secondly, the loot is not chosen in a vaccum. There are legendary items which sometimes prevent the use of certain pieces of loot, and sometimes the non-set pieces for other slots are very very good. 

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

3 hours ago, Carrn said:

First off, everybody's stat weights are different, the list there is just a general idea

How can I calculate stat weights depending of my stuff?

I am very interesting if it exist any method, solution or addon for calculating stats weights.

Another questions: does it still exist any soft cap for each characteristic?

On 24/07/2017 at 10:39 PM, Caleine said:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

How can I calculate stat weights depending of my stuff?

I am very interesting if it exist any method, solution or addon for calculating stats weights.

Another questions: does it still exist any soft cap for each characteristic?

Download simcraft or use an online version like raidbots (easier to use IMO for gear combinaison testing).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gudmo
      Good day

I've recently restarted my D3 experience and gone through the last 2 seasons. 
      As many players can connect to I'm not entirely sure what items to keep and which not to.
      I first stacked and compared any legendaries but as the ancient items came along I mostly threw out the normal legendaries.
      Now as Primals are starting to pop up I of course keep all of those, and needless to say I keep best of any unique set item.
      This however is also too much for my meger 8 tabs.
      Is there a guide out there designed to illuminate players on what items to keep (Most useful) and which to throw away (Most useless) ?
      Some items are niche I assume, and some are cross-class useful. Some are only useful for one class and one build.
      But I want most to know what items are utterly and completely useless no matter their rarity.
      I've reviewed this excellent guide by Damien - https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/legendary-item-salvage-guide
      And it does cover alot of what I am looking for but It actually bothers me to see the Set items there as I'd think their mostly a no brainer (At least the class specific ones) and I also agree with many of the comments that many item's are "Cube Only" and thus no need to hoard them.
      Would love to see such a Hoarder's Guide to Diablo 3
    • By x99LedBloons
      I was taking a look at some build here on Icy-Veins and realized that all of the items that are non-recipes, appear to link to broken pages.
      Example: Inarius's Understanding 
      The link for Inarius's Understanding from Icy-Veins links here: "inariuss-understanding" when it should be fully qualified, "inariuss-understanding-P6_Necro_Set_3_Helm"
      Here is a working link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/inariuss-understanding-P6_Necro_Set_3_Helm
      I believe that Blizzard changed their URL scheme when they released Patch 2.6.0 back in June. Is there a reason why the links don't work anymore or why they have not since then?
    • By Stenbock
      Hi everyone,
      My guild and I did Trial of Valor yesterday (Thursday 10th) and we all picked up the quest to collect 1000 souls for the item set appearance. However my warlock friend got his entire set from Guarm as a drop. 
      I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it's a bug.
      thanks for any feedback and your general thoughts on the raid!
    • By Lily
      Hey everyone, 
      I hope someone of you can give me some clearance with this topic.
      So, when I am in dungeons with some people and it's personal loot, we sometimes can trade the dropped items and sometimes not. I doesn't seem to have any influence if it's upgraded or if the dropped item is a major upgrade for the person who looted it.

Anyone knows how it is choosen if an item is tradeable or not?

Thanks in advance!
    • By spaski
      So i dont wanna rant about itemlevel epics and rares but i probably will. 
      i just dont get the itemlevel vs stats calculation. why can you recieve and item thats up too 35 itemlevel higher with the same secondary stats as an 815 item ? i know that int/agi/Strength and stamina have a set amount for each itemlevel.
      I mean for my shadowpriest im having a hard time swapping my heroic ring ive got thats got an itemlevel of 825 but rolled with a socket, its got 1k haste and 600crit, which is the same amount of haste and crit on my 840 ring i got. but since it got a socket its still worth keeping the heroic ring.
      i just feel like gearing in this expansion seems wierd, you have to trick groups to invite you because you dont have that 845+ ilvl only because the gear you get in mythics isnt better then the gear you get in heroics. So what i do to get into court of stars and arcway groups ive gotta respec holy equip that gear which is my offspec gear but because that 846 ilvl and my shadow only is 841 and then ask to join the group. 
      (yes ive been unlucky with gear for shadow, no relic drops my shadow weapon is 863 and my holy is 875 or something, and basically no mythic drops what so ever for shadow spec etc) 
      i guess i should include i havent missed one mythic reset yet so its not like ive been slacking.
      anyway this is how i feel its wierd, strange abit uncomfortable to be honest. Obviously try not to judge people by thier itemlevel because they might just be as well geared as they can without being at that magic number of 849 ilvl+ just because it would simply be a DPS loss.