FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nicarlitos

Loot roll rage

Another loot rant from me.

I am a blood DK, but I got this lame sword on a bonus roll in LFR:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95875

Greatsword of Frozen Hells, a 2H strength sword.

It has Crit and Haste as its additional stats....therefore its about as crap as its possible to get for a blood DK. It doesn't even have a good socket bonus.

I'm annoyed that this is a potential drop for my class and annoyed at wasting a roll.

I'm trying to convince Blizz that there's a bug in the loot table....to me this is clearly a DPS weapon.

Its bad enough that the BiS in this tier is a shared boss drop without having crap like this. I should have got my Bo'Ris, not this junk.

Grrrr.

0/9 so far this tier on token uses. These new Mogu Stones can go to hell, and they can go there fast. Of course, all the luck I'm not getting, some of my teammates are getting. Having their 4 set 2 weeks in is pretty nice. As long as your raid team doesn't change, remember that these token uses still benefit your raid as a whole.

Apparently. 0/12 now. Somehow, through drops and proper DKP usage, I still got to 520 ilvl. Tokens have been cruel to me when I want new trinkets and tier...I think all I can use them on now is Ji'Kun (Legs/Belt), Dark Animus (Trinket/Weapon/Chest), and Council (Wushoolays).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Datcoopguy
      So little context of this video we were having a smooth raid but then we kept wiping to dumb stuff and little things and suddenly our raid leader snapped and suddenly started bursting into song while leading during our progression and get this we started downing things. Some pretty moments in it.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqt_0m4Gb7E
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs -possibly a raid healer
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By CelticArchangel
      So I have a question and no one seems to want to take a moment to answer it anywhere. 
      How does one go about obtaining old LFG gear for transmog purposes?
      I'm after the armor tokens from Siege of Orgrimmar LFR... but you can't change your settings (that I know of) to have the raid drop LFR tokens. Only Normal and Heroic. 
      Is there any way to get old LFR gear at all or is it bound to that expansion only?
      Thanks again to any one who can/will answer.
      Cheers!
    • By Caleine
      Hi everybody,
      I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.
      In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).
      He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:
      Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm
      Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth
      But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)
      Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)
      Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)
      In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.
      If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.
      Stat priority:
      1)      Agility
      2)      Mastery
      3)      Versatility
      4)      Critical Strike
      5)      Haste
      Thanks,