Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CanidSerpent
      Fever is currently recruiting for our Heroes of the Storm section. We are a multi-gaming clan focused on creating a mature and fun environment in our community. We use a Teamspeak server, ts.feverclan.com, additionally we have an in-game channel for Heroes of the Storm (/join feverclan). We host weekly game nights where we have fun with custom games or brawls. If you're interested in becoming a part of our community, you can also check us out at feverclan.com

If you have any questions you can add me on Battle.net (CanidSerpent#1177), and I will be happy to answer them.

• By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had my first ever interview in Heroes of the Storm with Lyubomir "Splendour" Kozlovski of team Misfits! Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe in YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By VampAurora
      Hello fellas!
      Another interview is out and this time it's with Oliver "Vonethil" Lager, an ex-professional HotS and GW2 player that is now playing professionally Overwatch for one of world's biggest organisations, Fnatic. Enjoy!

Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube! Thank you!
    • By positiv2
      Hi,
      I'm still kind of new to Heroes of the Storm and I would like to know what are the strongest or best hero combinations for duo lanes, or is it impossible to say without knowing the map?
      Difficulty does not matter (with the exception of TLV) as both my friend and I are experienced from other MOBAs.
      I know that every hero guide has a list of heroes that have synergy with them, but I don't know what are the best synergies in the entire game.
    • By DodgeRollGames
      We over at DodgeRollGames are constantly doing Heroes of the Storm videos to help examine and keep tabs with the state of the meta and the current strength and weaknesses of many of the characters on Heroes.  We have just started an A-Z series that we think is going to be very unique.  Instead of just the one video on each Hero we are letting each member of DodgeRollGames that knows a hero to not only show off what that hero can do, but also maybe a new build to give you a new play style with that hero.  Come join us, we look forward to working with you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjab_8KWMBfDY0y6cTC0_A