Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Tempo Shaman Standard

6 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, renork said:

Not sure if the dust amount on this deck is right.  I put it into Hearthhead and it says costs 3680.  

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=169290/icy-veins-tempo-shaman-5-31-16

Was hoping to craft this as I had 1125 dust and a few of the cards that cost dust but came up to a my cost of 1760.  

Thanks for the deck tho, looking forward to being able to try one of these better decks.  

Hearthhead added Finley and Tunnel Troggs to the cost as well. 3680-1600 (Finley)-80 (Troggs)=2000.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

Hearthhead added Finley and Tunnel Troggs to the cost as well. 3680-1600 (Finley)-80 (Troggs)=2000.

I happen to have bought LoE so luckily I don't have to craft those, but in general shouldn't that be included in the dust cost you mention in the guide?  I mean not everyone has bought LoE (especially people looking for budget decks).   

58 minutes ago, renork said:

I happen to have bought LoE so luckily I don't have to craft those, but in general shouldn't that be included in the dust cost you mention in the guide?  I mean not everyone has bought LoE (especially people looking for budget decks).

You can't craft standard adventure cards from wings you haven't completed yet, so, those cards don't cost you any dust, unless you disenchant them and craft them again.

It could be done as gold cost (is that what you were proposing?). I just forwarded it to Blainie, and it will be discussed quite soon.

What can Doomhammer be swapped with until i can afford the doomhammers? I don't have the dust to get 2 or even 1 doomhammer right now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0