Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BromEU

Flat ilevel vs main stats

3 posts in this topic

Hey there, I'm usually bad at those kind of things so I've figured I'd ask my question here.

Today I got an ilvl upgrade but with the wrong stats, would be worth equipping it?

I'm Fury and my stats are:
Crit 21%
Haste 18%
Mastery 35%
Vers 5%

The item I got is greater by 15 ilevels and gives me 1,111 versatility but I'll lose 525 crit and 490 mastery. Now, crit and mastery are my 2nd and 3rd main stats respectively, and versatility the 4th but it seems to me that it would be a good trade overall, what do you guys think?

Cheers

What item, specifically?

The reason I ask is because if it's something like a ring or neck that just has Stam, Crit, and Mastery on it vs another item that has Stam and Versatility then I would say it could be a coin flip. (Simulations would tell you for certain as to whether or not the piece would be a DPS gain but that's another topic).

However if the piece has Strength on it then the gained strength from the 15+ item levels would make it worth it as strength is your primary stat.

Ah yeah, forgot to mention it's a neck, so just stamina, versatility and a bit of mastery(a lot less mastery as mentioned above)

Edited by BromEU

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cotics
      So with the new Patch on our doorstep, I was wondering if anyone knows how the patch will change stat priorities. Because of the nerf to 2ndary  stats.
    • By Woofikins
      I recently received the execute legendary ring, looking for advice on any way to fit these execute charges into the rotation prior to execute phase.  Currently I am using the extra charge in the following ways
      When not enraged: use as a filler in place of furious slash
      When enraged: raging blow > execute
      Currently at 856 Ilvl I am pulling (with flask) 280k+ so I feel like i'm on the right track with the proc usage.  Looking for any tips though

• By kevh
      Hello all the strongest warriors.

I would like to get help regarding my trincket fitted.

I have acctually:
      - Talisman of chaos + shrine i840
      - Ravaged Pod i880
      - Blood stained handkerchief i855 -
      Promise of Tony Truand i855
      - shackles of the valiant Mastery i875
      - impediments to the valorous Hate i875
      - Ursoc i880 patch
      - unstable arcanocristal i865
      - eye of command i870

Thank you in advance, and if you have other help to give me on my stuff here my armurie: http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/hyjal/Kevh/simple
    • By Maltharion
      Hey everyone and thanks for popping in and providing with some care :)

I've always been a pretty decent warrior in previous expansions. Maybe not over the top but never bad. However, this expansion, I'm feeling terribly weak. I perform so much subpar my gearlevel that my precious warrior now is nothing but a mere alt.
      SO,  I finally decided that it's time to stop fooling around, I want to become a good warrior again! 
      I've put up a log from an LFR grp on Xavius and can ofc put up more logs if needed. I know I messed up a few priorities in this fight due to utter chaos (LFR u know ;P) but apart from that it's no MAJOR difference from how I normally perform unfortunately:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/V3R9gAFZWDdhN68b#type=damage-done&source=5
      My gear is mostly tanking stuff but the stats are not that different in the end:
      ilvl: 868
      Crit: 13%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 27%
      Vers: 9%
      Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Wreckitorc/simple
      I am using simcraft and pawn for my gearchoice and regularily scan to see if anything changes with new gear etc.
      Help is much appreciated and many thanks in advance!
      /Wreckit
    • By miacenth
      I am getting very frustrated with gear drops. The stats quoted on the site say top priority is mastery-versetility for my guardian druid, but the majority of gear that drops is crit. Do I ignore the stats for Ilevel, since people won't invite you to anything if your ilevel isn't there or do I go for stats and not be able to go into mythic and such till much later?