Best In Slot - Mistweaver?

2 posts in this topic

Hi Dudes and Dudettes //

I have been having a hard time finding information on BiS gear for my Mistweaver. We are currently raiding Emerald Nightmare and I am primarily raid and multi target healing. Trying to avoid fistweaving. Ask Mr Robot is broken and will only show me drops from raids and legendaries, even when I sort it to bypass those. Icy-veins only lists trinkets and legendary items as well. Kind of lost here and I am trying to get better gear in between raiding for drops.

EDIT: once I logged into Ask Mr. Robot, It saved my filter to dungeons only. But I would still love your opinions!

Current character setup:ëance/simple

Current weapon relics are: (ilvl 840) (ilvl 835)  (ilvl 830)

Edited by Seance

The problem with BiS lists is that they're pretty skewed right now due to RNG.

Let's take a scenario of your chest slot.

If you want to avoid Fistweaving and doing raids, you'll be using the following prio:

1.1. Mistweaving

If you are not Fistweaving, you should use the following stat priority.

1. Intellect;
  2. Versatility;
  3. Critical Strike;
  4. Haste = Mastery.

Note that Mastery and Haste change places depending on how much Mana you need, with Mastery being better for low-Mana situations

So, let's find a chest with Versatility and Crit for you. Here are just a few options:

At a first glance, you're probably thinking these two pieces of gear are useless to you. They're very low item level.

In reality, they can roll a "forged" buff high enough that they break item level 890+. This is true for so many pieces of gear and so many stats. If you had one of these at 860 item level, you'd be doing well. 2 main stats, great.

Suddenly, you have this piece drop: Shadow Stalker VestShadow Stalker Vest

It rolls a "forged" combo that puts it at 885. You're most likely going to take the 885, despite it not being your BiS chest. It's VERY difficult to create BiS lists, honestly. Just look for the right stats according to the priority.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moooooooon
      This is a link to my armoury:
      These are the logs of my hc progress (sadly only nyth) where i greatly under performed:
      My rotation revolves around fist weaving and using as much thunder focus brews as i can, getting resets on Rising Sun Kick. My main healing spells are the 2 HOTs Enveloping mists and renewing mists, and i use my cooldowns when i see fit.
      As i realised though, i am not really performing well and i would really appreciate someone with a lot more experience than myself to help me. All help is welcome, i just want to get better! 
    • By darksteel22
      Has Anyone Simcrafted the Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire Trinket at 7/7 850? how does it compare to other tinkets? 
    • By Hazno
      I just had a look at the suggested "BiS" list, and considering Mastery is our top stat priority, why are the following rings suggested:
      Mindrend Band + Grubby Silver Ring
      Instead of:
      Mindrend Band + Dreadful Cyclopean Signet ?
      Is it simply to give us some Versatility, considering Grubby Silver Ring is the only item on our suggested BiS list that actually has Versatility? Or is it mainly to provide us with additional Crit, considering Crit is our second secondary stat? But then again, Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet should be a better choice since it has even more Crit, in addition to Haste (which has a greater stat priority than Versatility). Unless Grubby Silver Ring has been chosen specifically just to provide us with some Versatility, that is.
      I know the BiS list is more of a guideline, but I'm genuinely curious about this choice when there seems to be two better options from the same raid tier.
      Am I missing something here?
    • By Tylerrickbaker
      I recently got an heroic Vial of Nightmare Fog 865 item level.
      and was wondering which of my current 3 trinkets are best for using then. With it I also have a Heightened Senses 850 item level with a prismatic socket, and a Horn of Cenarius 850 item level.
      My armory link is here if you need to make any further references.
      Thanks any and all for any help!
    • By Reco
      Hello all,

I would like to get some opinions about  Legion order hall set bonus for retri paladins. As you all know at 6 set bonus it gives 500 strength, and at 8 set it has a chance to give 2000 haste.
      My first question is; is it worth to equip 1 or 2 bis items even it means you lose 6 set bonus?
      Second question is; my haste is 29.87% at the moment, recomended haste for retri paladins is 30%, is it still beneficial  to get 8 set bonus? Or is it not worth it?
      Thank you all.