Latantha

(Another) WW Monk Trinket Advice

3 posts in this topic

850 mark of dargul (932 crit, 419 speed) vs

840 no proc trinket (1,123 agi, 898 mastery)

So, basically, which is better? I'm fairly sure the 840 is stronger, but I haven't used the Mark before, so I don't know how strong/weak the proc is.

(Mark of Dargul for proc reference: http://www.wowhead.com/item=137357/mark-of-dargrul)

Edited by Latantha

The 840 is better, yeah. The Mark is like, OK on AoE and pretty poor on ST.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Flockha
      Is my 860 eye of command a better trinket for use than my 885 Faulty countermeasure because of the strength bonus? Which should I use
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.
    • By Nordavaer
      Hello, can anyhelp tell me the best trinkets to use. i have Bloodthirsty Instinct(865ilvl), Spontaneous Appendages(865ilvl) and Ethereal Urn(895ilvl)
      I know that Spontaneous Appendages is really good with Stormstrike procs. im mostly unsure about the bloodthirsty insticnt and urn.
    • By Frontright
      Hi All
      Thank you upfront for the support. It has helped me a lot reading other people's post too. I need some help with my WW DPS please. 
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Hëisenberg/advanced
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HDxPTYthcN6JZqj1#type=damage-done&fight=1&source=5
      I have also been on the Walking the Wind website and used that as a supplement. Rotation: FSP Kick in, TP > TOD > SEF > RSK > EE + FoF > SotWL > WDP > TP > RSK (not sure after this but probably TP > BK > TP > FoF to capitalize on the second FoF while SEF is still up from Drinking Horn).
      I've started to focus on making sure that I have chi available soon as FoF or RSK or SotWL comes off CD. In the past I wasn't watching and would be starved for Chi at the last second and have to TP which is a DPS loss. But I'm still not sure why I am underperforming so much. Also please let me know what I am doing right and should keep doing. 
      Any help will be appreciated. Thank you and have a great Christmas!