FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberwolf

Season gear

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justsomeguy
      Does anyone have issue where a ton of versatility gear is dropping?
      In the effort to increase my item level, so I can do heroics (i know I'm late to the game), all the higher level gear that drops has versatility, do BM hunters need versatility now or is this just bad luck?
    • By Ghist
      Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section.   We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends.   Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles.   What we offer in our D3 section: Large playerbase for Diablo 3 D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be)  
      What we require of you to join our in-game only clan:
      Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free  
      If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2.     Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!   Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
      Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
      Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb   Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Ghist#1730 on Bnet or Ghist#0327 on Discord.   See you in game!
      Ghist
    • By Artix
      Brand new clan is looking for active members, who play at least once a week. Current requirements for joining is 600+ seasonal paragon level. Other than that there are no out standing rules, just be relatively kind to guild mates. Chat is 18+ but nothing too excessive. Leave a reply or PM me if you're interesting in joining us.
    • By Neshama
      Hi, Im having shoulders with 925 ilevel, mastery and verstality, but also I do have shoulders 915 ilevel, haste and avoidance.

Whats better, lower item level but with best stats (haste/avoidance), or higher item level but with mastery and versa ?? 

In overall, is it better to aim for "best" stats or just push item level first? 

• By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z