FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Moos

Need help disenchanting!

Hi,

I need help on this decision: I need MOAR dust because I still lack cards like Bloodmage Thalnos, Harrison Jones, Cairne Bloodhoof, Alextrasza, Malygos, Ysera and classic class legs for Mage, Priest, Rogue and Warlock.

For ranked I only play standard (I lack a lot of cards which puts me on a smaller disadvantage on standard then on wild).

Would you recommend to disenchant seemingly useless legs/epics from wild sets?

Those cards came to my mind: Baron Rivendare , Maexxna, Echoing Ooze, Shade of Naxxramas

Like I said, I lack many cards, so that is all the legs and epics I got from those sets that seem useless to me, since I never saw them in any (soloing) decks. The only reason why I see anyone keeping these (aside from card hoarding) is because they might at some point become useful for defeating a certain solo scenario...but I doubt they can't be replaced...

So...am I safe to disenchant those?

Edited by Moos

2 hours ago, Moos said:

So...am I safe to disenchant those?

It was what I did for my girlfriend - she needed dust, never plays wild, so I DEd all of the wild cards. They're never going to come back into Standard, so yeah. As for the solo scenario, there are generally decks that can be used that don't require a specific deck - instead, they require a specific style of deck (very control-based, zoo-based etc.)

• Like 1

On 14.11.2016 at 7:52 PM, Moos said:

Thanks, this seems better then Baron Rivendare! :D

N'zoth decks here we come!

• Like 1