Baron Rivendare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Rivendare is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Rivendare offers an extremely weak body for its Mana cost. Although its ability can create some crazy effects, it is generally too inconsistent to be viewed as a powerful card.
Baron Rivendare is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can create strong advantages in the right situation, it is much too inconsistent and individually weak to be relied upon. As such, it is generally only seen in fun gimmick decks, primarily Shaman, alongside cards like Reincarnate and various high value Deathrattle minions.
Baron Rivendare is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Baron Rivendare
Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 spells, 26 minions
|6,380||Apr 16 2015|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?