Table of Contents
Baron Rivendare is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Baron Rivendare offers an extremely weak body for its Mana cost. Although its ability can create some crazy effects, it is generally too inconsistent to be viewed as a powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Baron Rivendare is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can create strong advantages in the right situation, it is much too inconsistent and individually weak to be relied upon. As such, it is generally only seen in fun gimmick decks, primarily Shaman, alongside cards like Reincarnate and various high value Deathrattle minions.
Baron Rivendare is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists