Baron Rivendare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Rivendare is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Rivendare offers an extremely weak body for its Mana cost. Although its ability can create some crazy effects, it is generally too inconsistent to be viewed as a powerful card.
Baron Rivendare is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can create strong advantages in the right situation, it is much too inconsistent and individually weak to be relied upon. As such, it is generally only seen in fun gimmick decks, primarily Shaman, alongside cards like Reincarnate and various high value Deathrattle minions.
Baron Rivendare is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Baron Rivendare
Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 spells, 26 minions
|6,380||Apr 16 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide