Table of Contents
Baron Rivendare is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Baron Rivendare offers an extremely weak body for its Mana cost. Although its ability can create some crazy effects, it is generally too inconsistent to be viewed as a powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Baron Rivendare is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can create strong advantages in the right situation, it is much too inconsistent and individually weak to be relied upon. As such, it is generally only seen in fun gimmick decks, primarily Shaman, alongside cards like Reincarnate and various high value Deathrattle minions.
Baron Rivendare is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper