Shade of Naxxramas — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shade of Naxxramas is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shade of Naxxramas should be viewed as a long term investment. Although it is initially weak when you put it into play, by leaving it in Stealth and choosing the right moment to attack, you can gain strong value from this minion.
Shade of Naxxramas has the potential to be a very strong minion in Constructed. It it used in various combo decks, which aim to get it on the board early and then buff it with multiple Spells to kill the opponent in a single attack. It also offers great use in Druid due to its strong synergy with Savage Roar.
Shade of Naxxramas is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Shade of Naxxramas
Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 19 spells, 9 minions
|5,780||Apr 09 2015|
Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,840||Apr 09 2015|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend