Shade of Naxxramas — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shade of Naxxramas is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shade of Naxxramas should be viewed as a long term investment. Although it is initially weak when you put it into play, by leaving it in Stealth and choosing the right moment to attack, you can gain strong value from this minion.
Shade of Naxxramas has the potential to be a very strong minion in Constructed. It it used in various combo decks, which aim to get it on the board early and then buff it with multiple Spells to kill the opponent in a single attack. It also offers great use in Druid due to its strong synergy with Savage Roar.
Shade of Naxxramas is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck