Shade of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
Shade of Naxxramas is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shade of Naxxramas should be viewed as a long term investment. Although it is initially weak when you put it into play, by leaving it in Stealth and choosing the right moment to attack, you can gain strong value from this minion.
2. Constructed Play
Shade of Naxxramas has the potential to be a very strong minion in Constructed. It it used in various combo decks, which aim to get it on the board early and then buff it with multiple Spells to kill the opponent in a single attack. It also offers great use in Druid due to its strong synergy with Savage Roar.
Shade of Naxxramas is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists