Shade of Naxxramas — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shade of Naxxramas is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shade of Naxxramas should be viewed as a long term investment. Although it is initially weak when you put it into play, by leaving it in Stealth and choosing the right moment to attack, you can gain strong value from this minion.
Shade of Naxxramas has the potential to be a very strong minion in Constructed. It it used in various combo decks, which aim to get it on the board early and then buff it with multiple Spells to kill the opponent in a single attack. It also offers great use in Druid due to its strong synergy with Savage Roar.
Shade of Naxxramas is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens