Shade of Naxxramas — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shade of Naxxramas is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shade of Naxxramas should be viewed as a long term investment. Although it is initially weak when you put it into play, by leaving it in Stealth and choosing the right moment to attack, you can gain strong value from this minion.
Shade of Naxxramas has the potential to be a very strong minion in Constructed. It it used in various combo decks, which aim to get it on the board early and then buff it with multiple Spells to kill the opponent in a single attack. It also offers great use in Druid due to its strong synergy with Savage Roar.
Shade of Naxxramas is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Shade of Naxxramas
Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 19 spells, 9 minions
|5,780||Apr 09 2015|
Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,680||Apr 09 2015|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?