Maexxna — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maexxna is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maexxna may look like an attractive minion to newer players, but it rarely offers any significant benefit over even a basic card like Boulderfist Ogre. Boulderfist Ogre already kills nearly every minion in the game in combat, and also represents significant pressure to the opponent, which Maexxna does not.
In Constructed, Maexxna should only be used at a very low budget level, and even in these decks, Boulderfist Ogre can prove more beneficial. In a full budget decks there are far too many excellent 6-drops such as Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem, amongst others, to consider including Maexxna in your deck.
Maexxna is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge