Maexxna — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maexxna is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maexxna may look like an attractive minion to newer players, but it rarely offers any significant benefit over even a basic card like Boulderfist Ogre. Boulderfist Ogre already kills nearly every minion in the game in combat, and also represents significant pressure to the opponent, which Maexxna does not.
In Constructed, Maexxna should only be used at a very low budget level, and even in these decks, Boulderfist Ogre can prove more beneficial. In a full budget decks there are far too many excellent 6-drops such as Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem, amongst others, to consider including Maexxna in your deck.
Maexxna is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike