Maexxna — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maexxna is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Maexxna may look like an attractive minion to newer players, but it rarely offers any significant benefit over even a basic card like Boulderfist Ogre. Boulderfist Ogre already kills nearly every minion in the game in combat, and also represents significant pressure to the opponent, which Maexxna does not.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Maexxna should only be used at a very low budget level, and even in these decks, Boulderfist Ogre can prove more beneficial. In a full budget decks there are far too many excellent 6-drops such as Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem, amongst others, to consider including Maexxna in your deck.
Maexxna is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!