Maexxna — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maexxna is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maexxna may look like an attractive minion to newer players, but it rarely offers any significant benefit over even a basic card like Boulderfist Ogre. Boulderfist Ogre already kills nearly every minion in the game in combat, and also represents significant pressure to the opponent, which Maexxna does not.
In Constructed, Maexxna should only be used at a very low budget level, and even in these decks, Boulderfist Ogre can prove more beneficial. In a full budget decks there are far too many excellent 6-drops such as Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem, amongst others, to consider including Maexxna in your deck.
Maexxna is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List