Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Glossary

7 posts in this topic

Newbie here, I am looking for explanations for card terminology, such as overload, wind fury, enraged and the like. I was hoping  your glossary would include the card terminolgy which seems game specific.     

It could be helpful if you added the different deck type terms also like control, aggro, handlock and the like...

1 person likes this

Can someone please tell me what Zoo and Agrro decks are?

Zoo is an archetype. It means your deck has a lot of minions and a very small amount of spells (usually below 5). The main class for this archetype is warlock due to its ability to draw cards and replenish its resources.

Aggro means Aggressive. It means that a certain deck goes for face instead of other minions. The main class for this archetype is hunter because of class cards and straightforward hero power.

I completely agree, if you could have a section that breaks down the different archetypes, that would be crucial for us somewhat new player who are tying to learn to build decks. What they are, what they do, what cards work best in that type, which heroes are best for each type, and how to counteract other players using them.... 

Or if anyone knows another site that does this already??

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0