Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Druid Decks

43 posts in this topic

Very well put together, however, Is this still relevant? Would love to start crafting some of these if it is.

Very well put together, however, Is this still relevant? Would love to start crafting some of these if it is.

In principle, all of our decks are viable and up to date. Some may be less successful than others depending on the opponents you end up with and the spontaneous shifts in meta-game, though.

Could someone point me in the direction please of a definition for 'meta-game' please. Seen this term banded around the forums but not sure what it means.

Thanks in advance

Mug

Could someone point me in the direction please of a definition for 'meta-game' please. Seen this term banded around the forums but not sure what it means.

Thanks in advance

Mug

Hey, Mugartu.

I would suggest you check our Hearthstone Glossary.

Hope it helps clear up a few terms.

I'm wondering if you're going to update your decks for Naxx cards since they are def impacting the game...

I'm wondering if you're going to update your decks for Naxx cards since they are def impacting the game...

We are going to update them when all the Naxxramas cards have been released.

can't wait to see the new naxx decks, this website has been really helpful starting me off

Since all naxx cards are out when can we see new decks?

Poyo's working on it.

Are you guys working on decks including the expansion? Cannot wait to see them :3

Yes we are! Our initial guides have started to go up over the last few days for Hunter, Paladin, Warrior, Mage and Warlock. Druid will get some love soon!

Some of the Legendary Druid decks include Shade of Naxxramas, which I do not have, suggested swaps?

Harvest Golem, or additional Big Game Hunters are probably the best pick. Shade is a really key card though since it's such a great target to leave on the board for an eventual Savage Roar combo.

Hey sottle I've been really enjoying all your decks. Can you post a ramp Druid with the new brm cards please? Ramp Druid is my favorite deck and I will like to play a ramp deck with the addition of the brm cards. Thanks :)

Hey sottle wats up :) the new handlock decks u posted are really awesome, emperor thaurissan is very powerful in the deck. In my ramp druid i took out the shades of naxxramas and added 2 druids of the flame plus 1 bgh and 1 mind control tech, its really working well for me. I also took out the blAck knight and put the emperor thaurisSan so i can play ysera cenarius and kelthuzad earlier. Im dying to see the new brm ramp druid update on the website. Plase as soon as u have a good deck post it :). Thanks and keep up the good work :)

Is it ok if i replace the sludge belcher with azure drakes for spell power and also more card draw and take more advantage of the emperor's effect??

Alright cool i did it and its working well so far. Btw when is the new legendary ramp (naxx, gvg, brm) gonna be available on the druid deck list???

Thanks for the new update on the new ramp deck :) which one is better in this deck ysera or cenarius?

I like Ysera a lot in Ramp Druid and i've had a ton of success with it in the past, but I think they're both pretty important.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0