FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Wynn3r

Brief Elite Pack Guide [Melee Wizard \\ Demo For Upcoming Videos]

Hello everybody,

This is my new sample video with whats upcoming within the next few weeks.

I will be going doing in depth guides on all the more complex affixes from a Melee Wizard perspective.

Along with this I will be also showing a complexion of different builds that I have tried out and what I think

about them.There will also be a How To ; Series within the next few weeks. I am going average on about

3 videos per week.

Link :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRkECZaD2M&feature=plcp

Any requests, questions or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Wynn3r

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/Wynn3rGaming

Edited by Wynn3r
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting this. It's very good quality, as usual, and nicely explained. :)

Keep up the great work!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Teta
      I would like a lot some guides for rbg, i dont like arenas, i hardly do arenas, and i miss guides whit focus on rbg and specially for tanking in rbg, and thats it, would help me alot to start whit New classes and strategies. Please, this website is my jesus
      I'm a noobish pvper, never passed 1600mmr, and icyveins is my pillar for guides, i find ir very easy and simple to understand, and helped me alot to start playing better whit a New class.
    • By Saphiq
      I decided to start making this build because i enjoyed the effect of Etched Sigil and Ranslor's Folly together. Legacy of Dreams is not required for this to work, you can also use Litany of the Undaunted and The Wailing Host, but LoD makes it a bit more flexible and doesn't require chancing perfect ring rolls. The greatest thing about this is that you don't need to worry about enemies being sprawled about or worry about pressing multiple spells. The damage does not really stack until you get more ancient legendaries equipped but once those start happening you will get to at least GR 80 with no trouble.
      In terms of paragon stats, you should be maxing out movement speed and then just stacking into intelligence. You can put some stats into vitality if you are dying too often.
      Try to stay away from diving into enemies too much and keep your distance. i found that the tornadoes do not spawn well with enemies up close.
      Items:
      Main hand: Deathwish
      Off hand: Etched Sigil
      Hands: Penders Purchase
      Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
      Chest: Aquila Cuirass
      Head: Andariel's Visage
      Neck: Haunt of Vaxo
      Wrists: Ancient Parthan Defenders
      Belt: Cord of the Sherma
      Legs: Skelon's Deceit (or Death's Bargain)
      Feet: Irontoe Mudsputters
      Ring 1: Convention of Elements
      Ring 2: Stone of Jordan
      Skills:
      Energy TwisterWicked Wind
      DisintegrateIntensify
      Ice ArmorCrystallize
      FamiliarSparkflint
      Magic WeaponDeflection
      Passives:
      Blur
      Unwavering Will
      Temporal Flux
      Power Hungry
      Legendary Gems:
      Esoteric Alteration
      Legacy of Dreams
      Bane of the Trapped
      Kanai's Cube:
      Valthek's Rebuke
      The Twisted Sword
      Oculus Ring
      Ranslor's Folly

Feel free to comment with any changes you think would improve this or how it worked out for you.
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?

• By RelliksPast
      Introduction
      This build is fairly interesting, and relies on two commonly overlooked aspects of the Necromancer's kit. The first being Maltorius' Petrified Spike, a legendary item that boosts your bone spear by 700%, and Bone SpearTeeth, a skill that sprays half the map in death and shoddy dentistry. The Spike itself has fairly terrible stats, but it's unique ability and enough intelligence make up for this aspect.

Gameplay and Strategy
      This is a very easy build to execute and yields extraordinarily high results. It's more of a medium range build, with plenty of variance as it only relies on a small combo. The rest of the build is mostly just to optimize the amount that you can use Bone SpearTeeth and making sure you survive well, with a fair bit of boss killers, such as Command SkeletonsFrenzy and Corpse LanceBrittle Touch. You can alter the range and play style with substitutions, and overall this is a very solid and general build for beginners and experienced players alike. 

Your main combo rotation is going to be using  SimulacrumReservoir and spamming Bone SpearTeeth. Then follow up with Corpse LanceBrittle Touch to finish off any remaining units. Corpse lance does not consume any essence to cast, and is very resource efficient while still dishing out significant damage. You may ask, why pick these runes. Well, Reservoir provides more resource, Brittle Touch helps with higher health bosses, and Teeth is actually a bit complicated. Now this may be a bug, but it certainly seems like the splinters from Bone SpearTeeth do too much damage, especially when combined with Maltorius' Petrified Spike. Because of this damage, you can easily clear massive waves and bosses alike. 
      Your other core skill is going to be Blood Rush. Every class ought to have a mobility skill in order to more efficiently clear floors and to speed up your farming. I prefer to use Molting to start a Corpse Lance chain in adventure runs, but the rune you choose is mostly up to preference. Potency is also a powerful rune, especially if you choose the close range variant of this build

Other skills include your essence regain, either Grim ScytheDual Scythes or Siphon BloodPower Shift.  I like Dual Scythes simply because its a larger area (and therefor more essence), pulls enemies in front of you, and efficiently lines up the highest damage Bone SpearTeeth. An alternative to Dual Scythes is Grim ScytheExecution or Grim ScytheCursed ScytheSiphon BloodPower Shift is an excellent choice for melting bosses when low on essence. Other options include Siphon BloodSuppress, Siphon BloodBlood Sucker, or Bone SpikesBlood Spikes. Your choice of basic attack will determine your range for this build. Keep in mind that Teeth does more damage close up (like a shotgun) but due to Maltorius' Petrified Spike you can still use it at a range to great effect. For your non-combo damage ability, you want to choose based on your range. If you choose Siphon Blood, pick Command Skeletons with either Frenzy or Kill Command. If you choose Grim Scythe, go with either Bone ArmorDislocation or Death NovaBlight. Death nova does significant AOE damage, while Bone Armor is primarily a defensive skill, especially useful to preserve your Blood Rush cooldown. I personally prefer Frenzy for ranged and Bone ArmorDislocation for a closer range build. 

Passives
      Your passives will once again depend on your variant of the build. You will want Overwhelming Essence and Blood is Power regardless, but the other two slots will vary.  Overwhelming Essence and Blood is Power are both integral skills to any ability and cooldown-based build. You want to minimize your cooldowns, and despite the intimidating requirement of Blood is Power, it triggers rather often. It counts premitigation damage, meaning damage before your armor and resistances. In any high level battle, you will proc this passive often. Overwhelming Essence is rather straightforward, as it simply increases your resource. 

For the close range variant, I would recommend Stand Alone and Draw Life. Together, these passives will make you significantly more bulky and make up for a lack of sustain within your skills. An alternative to Draw Life is taking Life from Death and DevourSatiated over Corpse LanceBrittle Touch. This will somewhat lower your damage to bosses, but provide for more spam and sustain overall. 
      For the range variant, I would Aberrant Animator and Final Service. These both combine nicely with your Command Skeletons, while Final Service helps to improve your general lack of tankiness. Aberrant Animator gives your skeletons double your Thorns damage, while Final Service is your cheat death mechanic. 
      Skill list
      A- Grim ScytheDual Scythes/Siphon BloodPower Shift
      B- Bone SpearTeeth
      X-  Command SkeletonsFrenzy/ Command SkeletonsKill Command/Bone ArmorDislocation/Death NovaBlight
      Y-  Corpse LanceBrittle Touch
      ZL-SimulacrumReservoir
      ZR-Blood RushMolting/Blood RushPotency

Passives
      Overwhelming Essence Blood is Power Stand Alone / Aberrant Animator Draw Life / Life from Death / Final Service  
      Now, into the parts that honestly don't matter nearly as much. Most of the build is in your hands, now this is just the nitpicky optimizations that I will honestly spend far too much/little time on. For the next sections I will be discussing gear, gems, Kanai's Cube, and paragon points. 
      For Gear I recommend going for a Legacy of Dreams build. This is rather standard, gives you an insane damage boost, and overall is versatile and workable. Make sure that you haveMaltorius' Petrified Spike. Another recommendation is your helm. Leoric's Crown is ideal for general battling, but Broken Crown is my preference for base gem farming, for hopefully obvious reasons. Honestly, just use common sense. LoD builds are incredibly player dependent, and you can build them just about however you want. Just prioritize whatever will feed into the general gameplan of spamming SimulacrumReservoir and Bone SpearTeeth. 
      For Kanai's Cube, you want to slot in Reilena's Shadowhook as your weapon, Krysbin's Sentence for jewlery, and the worse of either Reaper's Wraps or Nemesis Bracers. Shadowhook scales your damage based on your maximum essence, and with Overwhelming Essence and SimulacrumReservoir you're pretty well maxed out on your essence. 
      For Paragon Points you want to basically use common sense. This build is an ability spam build with limited sustain. Play to that. For example, you want to invest heavily into Essence, Cost Reduction, and Cooldown reduction. As far as defense, I recommend investing in armor so that Blood is Power is easier to proc. 
      For  Gems you should put Bane of the Trapped, Enforcer, and Legacy of Dreams in your ring slots. Zei's Stone of Vengeance is a solid alternative. For your Helm, slot in  Flawless Royal Topaz to provide resource cost reduction or Flawless Royal Diamond for CDR. Personally, since this is a teeth build you should go Topaz. For your weapon, you should go Flawless Royal Topaz if going the ranged build, and Flawless Royal Emerald for the close range build. And for your other slots, you should go (you guessed it) Flawless Royal Topaz. In my honest opinion, Topaz is the best base gem for necromancer. It provides Intelligence, thorns, and resource reduction. Sure, the thorns are only especially ridiculous with Aberrant Animator but once again, topaz is a godsend for Necromancer. 

Changelog: 10/2/19 Fixed some grammar errors, clarified poor usage, and added more details to the build    

• By Bubbleskank
      Guild: <Nocturnal>
          Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
          Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
          Progression:3/8M Uld
          Current Needs

**RANGE**
      Boomkin - HIGH
      Elemental Shaman - HIGH
      Warlock - HIGH
      Shadow Priest - HIGH
      Hunter - HIGH
      Fire Mage - Low
      **MELEE**
      Fury/Arms War - Closed
      Surv. Hunter - Closed
      Ret Pally - Closed
      Frost DK- Closed
      Havoc DH - Closed
      WW Monk - Closed
      Enh. Shaman - Closed
      Feral - Closed
      Rogue - Closed
      **HEALS**
      Resto Shaman - Closed
      Holy Pally - Closed
      Disc. Priest - Closed
      R.Druid - Closed
      MW Monk - Closed
      Any Exceptional DPS
          Expectations
      1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
      2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
      3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
      4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
          Trial Period
      Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
          Contact Info
      Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537