Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wynn3r

Brief Elite Pack Guide [Melee Wizard \\ Demo For Upcoming Videos]

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

This is my new sample video with whats upcoming within the next few weeks.

I will be going doing in depth guides on all the more complex affixes from a Melee Wizard perspective.

Along with this I will be also showing a complexion of different builds that I have tried out and what I think

about them.There will also be a How To ; Series within the next few weeks. I am going average on about

3 videos per week.

Link :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRkECZaD2M&feature=plcp

Any requests, questions or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Wynn3r

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/Wynn3rGaming

Edited by Wynn3r
3 people like this

Thanks for posting this. It's very good quality, as usual, and nicely explained. :)

Keep up the great work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By feiz
      Hello guys,
      I have a question regarding the stat priority in the newest assassination guide(for patch 7.03).
      How is versatility stronger than crit?
      you get 0.91% CRit per 100 crit rating and 0.77% versatility per 100 versatility rating. This results in a flat 0.91% dmg increase (disregarding the benefits of more combopoints, just the flat double damage bonus) for crit and 0,77% dmg bonus for versatility without further bonuses. Am I missing something? Did my testing result in wrong Percent-per-Rating-Values?
      Thanks for any help.
    • By Archimage
      First of all, I want to say good work on the new Class Guides!
      I want to make a suggestion on the format in which the rotation priority is being displayed.
      Currently there is a checkbox in the Frost Mage's Guide indicating if you have 2 targets to freeze, checking this box will add a new item in the priority list.
      My suggestion is to have a radio buttons above the rotation to indicate which Talents are selected. If the talent is not selected, it will not show up in the list. This can clear up some of the items on the priority list where it says: "Cast [spellname] if talented, <some conditions>". Allowing a cleaner priority list.

• By Baes
      Hello fellow raiders!     Stormguard's current progress is 12/13(M) Hellfire Citadel and we are inviting more friends to join us on soon Mythic adventures! Don't forget to bring puns!   Ranged: Druid
      Warlock
      Priest
      Shaman
      Hunter     Who WE are We are Stormguard - a Mythic, semi-hardcore raiding guild that once upon a time moved from Steamwheedle Cartel to Argent Dawn in search of new friends and adventures. We have years of raiding experience and a great atmosphere in our raids that we value a lot, successfully maintain and are very proud of. We appreciate a good joke, friendly banter and even a good pun! We do not, however, tolerate insults, enraging or any display of aggression - if it will occur- it can earn you a boot from the guild.    Who YOU are You are a gentleman,a lady or a cat, who is mature, has raiding experience, polite and has a good attitude. You are not a drama queen/king/cat, whiner or a grumpy dwarf. You are researching your class's tips and tricks and are always up to date with news and changes. You come prepared, repaired and bearing a good joke for the night and are able to listen/talk using our voice communications. Patience and a good sense of humor are crucial!   Since we reside on an RP server, some of our members are RPers and some are not - which means you are not obligated to RP but you may not disturb or insult in any way others that do so. You shall always remember that you represent our guild when you are out in the wilderness or in the cities and shall behave accordingly.     What our GOALS are Stormguards ultimate goal is to clear each current content tier on mythic difficulty while maintaining a good and friendly atmosphere. We raid 3 times per week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday evenings from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We do not normally extend over the raid-end time, unless it is the last encounter and it is agreed with all the raid members. We require our members to attend minimum of 85% of the raids.     For SOCIAL members: We are always welcoming social members. To fulfill social member requirements you actually have to be social! Social members are the soul of the guild and we value them as much as our raiders.   How you can FIND us: Please visit and apply at our guild page: http://stormguard.openlogix.se Please register with your ingame character name for faster approval.
    • By james9120
      I recently just started playing again, stopped playing when ROS dropped because my expensive and amazingly fun to play wiz was now dead. 
      Also moved down to playing on console. 
      So is perma freeze wiz build still just as dead as ever? Has something taken it's place? 
      Ive been using Spectral Build found here and it's amazing, but I figured I could ask if there was another perma freeze build again. 
    • By Derisat
      Hey, I've been using icy veins for as long as I've been playing hearth stone, about 1 week :p got to rank 20, made all the basic deck builds, bought played and beat both current adventures.the basic decks for each class need some card updates, especially for the current meta and standard rules. Naxx is gone, so why am I seeing naxx recommended cards? GvG is gone but I see those as well. Theres no LoE or WotOG cards. Please update the basic decks, those builds are fine but outdated, especially the card swaps at the end. Also adding noob linked guides to themes decks like zoo, face and mill would help. I had to google 3 different sites to find out zoo is a warlock deck and the link was from 2014. Thanks