Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wynn3r

Brief Elite Pack Guide [Melee Wizard \\ Demo For Upcoming Videos]

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

This is my new sample video with whats upcoming within the next few weeks.

I will be going doing in depth guides on all the more complex affixes from a Melee Wizard perspective.

Along with this I will be also showing a complexion of different builds that I have tried out and what I think

about them.There will also be a How To ; Series within the next few weeks. I am going average on about

3 videos per week.

Link :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRkECZaD2M&feature=plcp

Any requests, questions or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Wynn3r

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/Wynn3rGaming

Edited by Wynn3r
3 people like this

Thanks for posting this. It's very good quality, as usual, and nicely explained. :)

Keep up the great work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• DodgeRollGames on Youtube!
      By DodgeRollGames
      We are DodgeRollGames on YouTube inviting all you guys to come check us out sometime when you get a chance!  Our A-Z Series is underway, with the spotlight now falling on the newest rework to hit the Nexus, Anub'arak.  The big scurry bug has been causing chaos in the Nexus and Bone is loving it!  Come check it out.

• Protection Warrior Talents and Glyphs Guide
      By wowguy233
      Here is a guide I made for Protection Warriors that should help inform you about the various choices you have as far as talents and glyphs. This video was made in patch 6.2. I honestly hope that this helps somebody out there understand their protection warrior a little better. And if you have any questions or comments, just leave them in the comment section of the video. Enjoy!   :)

• Want some extra info on the nexus and it's changes? DodgeRollGames is here to help!
      By DodgeRollGames
      We over at DodgeRollGames are constantly doing Heroes of the Storm videos to help examine and keep tabs with the state of the meta and the current strength and weaknesses of many of the characters on Heroes.  We have just started an A-Z series that we think is going to be very unique.  Instead of just the one video on each Hero we are letting each member of DodgeRollGames that knows a hero to not only show off what that hero can do, but also maybe a new build to give you a new play style with that hero.  Come join us, we look forward to working with you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjab_8KWMBfDY0y6cTC0_A
    • Returning player 6.@
      By Brjann
      Hey Guys & Gals,

I am a returning player, after leaving at the first patch of MoP. I am just needing some advice and help with gearing up to begin some raiding. I have hit a very stagnant spot, I have absoloutely no idea what i am doing. I have never hit the capped level before, or raided, so i am very new to 'End game content'. I have read and re-read the  guides to my class as well.

I have an iLvl of 665 sub/combat rogue. I am not benefiting from heroics anymore and the gear i am finding from drops are not as good anymore. And i feel as though i am pestering my guild mates with questions all the time. I got some help with doing pvp and have managed to get a couple of purple gear and weapons. But i am still dying and taking damage alot. I want to be able to survive longer, while hitting with decent damage. The quests i have i cannot do, because i need to get into the raids or i am not a good ilvl.

Can anyone help me with understanding end game content, and how to better gear myself. So i am ready for legion. And able to raid and get the most out of the content?
    • Wizard Energy Twister Tal Rasha
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Wizard Energy Twister Tal Rash build.