2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Echo is a new project guild that wants to create a friendly and progressive environment.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it. When we raid we're focused! While we are sociable and enjoy a good laugh, when it's time to raid, it's time to raid! We do NOT accept selfish, rude or intolerable behavior in our guild!. After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Melee ( 3 Spots Open )
- Range ( 1 Spot Open )
- Healer ( 1 Spot Open )
What to expect from the guild:
- We are a social bunch, with members always talking on our guild discord.
- We like to link our mythic+ keys in guild chat to find fast and reliable teams.
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you:
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Sunday: 20:00-23:00 ST
If you have any questions,feel free to add us on Bnet!