2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!!
My top 3v3 comps:
1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
2) Destro + Ele + Heals
3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
4) Ele + War + Rdruid
5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
1) MW + Ele
2) Rogue + Ele
3) Ele + Rdruid
4) Ele + Hpriest
Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
The future guides will include
1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 62+ traits.
- 6/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
Any and all applications will be considered.
My name is Jayne and I'm returning to D3 after a very long break from the game and I'm looking for a clan that actively runs group GRs and speedfarms to push for ranking. Currently I'm mid 500s paragon in S11 Softcore, and my current characters are as follows:
Tayai - Barbarian, zBarb and Whirlwind Wastes/Leapquake for Bounties and solo play
Tayness - Wizard, newest character, looking to get geared for Lightning Wiz
Alviona - Necro, Rathmas + Jesseth's/Inarius/zNecro
I pride myself on being flexible for all groups, and am more than willing to switch to any character that is needed for the group (Don't have a monk yet but I could easily level and gear one if needed as well.)
I'm coming back to D3 after a stint in WoW with mythic raiding experience and a couple rank 1 logs for both Warrior and Rsham, so I'm experienced in high PVE gameplay and group play. I don't stand for toxicity in any group whatsoever. If your clan is recruiting at all and you think I might be a fit, please hit me up on Battle.net, my btag is JayneReveck#1990.
Ethala Zaram is currently 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 7/10M NH 8/9H ToS. We started out as a tight group of friends that not only wanted to clear raiding content but also wanted to have fun. We’ve been friends all throughout Warlords of Draenor and are always welcoming new friends to our guild. If you enjoy a good !@#$ talking and are a mature adult, then you will have no problem fitting in.
Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:30-10:30PM CST.
What we're looking for Melee and Ranged DPS! No Druids, sorry.
What we need from you Basics. We are a competitive guild. We ask that you don't apply if you cannot make all raid days or currently have a general dissatisfaction with the game.
Apply here - https://discord.gg/2gDnGEt
When you join the discord server you'll be prompted to our "Welcome" Channel. Please post the following; Character Name/Realm Class/Spec Armory/Logs Raiding Experience. Feel free to add in anything extra
Before you start any transmog farm ensure you have the following addons:
The farm i will be doing is located in the vanilla blackwing lair raid,
This can be done with only a few characters as you require 2 things:
- A way to drop combat such as invisibility or feign death
- Magical damage such as arcane explosion for mages or hunter trap
the best option is still to use mage and even better would be a nightelf mage as you would have shadowmeld and invisibility.
A detailed video on any information you may need.
Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.