Wynn3r

Brief Elite Pack Guide [Melee Wizard \\ Demo For Upcoming Videos]

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

This is my new sample video with whats upcoming within the next few weeks.

I will be going doing in depth guides on all the more complex affixes from a Melee Wizard perspective.

Along with this I will be also showing a complexion of different builds that I have tried out and what I think

about them.There will also be a How To ; Series within the next few weeks. I am going average on about

3 videos per week.

Link :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRkECZaD2M&feature=plcp

Any requests, questions or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Wynn3r

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/Wynn3rGaming

Edited by Wynn3r
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting this. It's very good quality, as usual, and nicely explained. :)

Keep up the great work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bubbleskank
      Guild: <Nocturnal>
          Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
          Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
          Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
          Current Needs

**RANGE**
      Boomkin - HIGH
      Elemental Shaman - HIGH
      Warlock - Closed
      Shadow Priest - Low
      Hunter - Closed
      Fire Mage - Low
      **MELEE**
      Fury/Arms War - Closed
      Surv. Hunter - Low
      Ret Pally - Low
      Frost DK- HIGH
      Havoc DH - LOW
      WW Monk - LOW
      Enh. Shaman - HIGH
      Feral - HIGH
      Rogue - Closed
      **HEALS**
      Resto Shaman - Closed
      Holy Pally - Closed
      Disc. Priest - HIGH
      R.Druid - Closed
      MW Monk - Closed
      Any Exceptional DPS
          Expectations
      1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
      2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
      3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
      4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
          Trial Period
      Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
          Contact Info
      Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    • By Valhalen
      I recommend everyone checking his channel. He does tons of video guides and analysis.

• By Taan
      Hello everyone!

Here is something I wanted to do for some time now. I recognized that some people complain about the prize of Hearthstone or that you can only achieve higher ranks when you pay real money. I don't want to discuss this topic here (also I totally disagree ;) ). Instead I want to give some advice how to manage your resources (so Gold and Dust) more wisely and therefore get better decks and more fun out of them.

You may deem some of the advice pretty expected, but maybe the "strategies" I run can still inspire you to wasting less and getting more. But I will still skip the obvious: get as much gold as possible, finish the Brawl every week etc.

Also Icy Veins (the side you are currently on) has a pretty nice Guide-Section too and I will try not to repeat the hints from there.

Finally: the hints are mainly for the standard-format.

1.) Know when to stop and save up.

After purchasing something like 50+ packs you will own nearly all commons, most of the rares, some epics and a few legendaries. So you will draw mainly cards you already own from additional packs. Since drawing cards is much better than crafting them (e.g. you basically save 300 dust, when you draw an epic card you would have crafted otherwise) saving your gold up for the next expansion can be much more valuable than buying more packs for the current set. Just head into your collection from time to time and check all the cards from the set you would have bought packs from. If you realize that you mainly missing out legendaries and a few epics it could be time to stockpile your gold (since the chance of drawing a specific epic or legendary is pretty slim anyways). You should be able to have 3000 to 5000 gold at the start of the next expansion that way.

2.) Only disenchant "useless" cards when you need the dust for a specific reason.

Sometimes cards that are deemed useless or bad at the beginning of the meta can turn out to be quite powerful later on (e.g. Evolve before and after the release of Doppelgangster). There would be nothing more frustrating than having to craft a card you already disenchanted two sets ago.

So be very very careful when disenchanting cards that are still legal in standard and never disenchant them only to pile up dust. You can always disenchant a card you own but never take it back.

3.) Use placeholders and build "prototype"-decks first.

This is a difficult one. Many people want to try out new and innovative decks. This can be quite expensive and you don't know beforehand if the deck will be any good and (most importantly) fun. Thats why it can be a good idea to test out the main functionality of the deck by replacing less important cards with similar (weaker) ones and find out that way if the deck is fun to play with.

For example: you can play many aggressive decks in the past without (the old) Patches the Pirate by replacing him and the "pirate-package" with other low cost cards. It may be way weaker but the main structure of the deck often stays the same. Other examples would be Cubelock without N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Spell-Hunter without Rhok'delar.

4.) Wait for the meta to settle.

It is pretty obvious. Don't get carried away by the hype of a new set and craft everything that people call powerful. Cards can quickly fall out of relevance. Not only because they are worse than people thought, but often because the meta turns out to be unfitting for the respective deck. Taunt-Warrior is an example for this. Both Fire Plume's Heart and the Hunter-Quest were hyped, but fell out of relevance rather quickly.

5.) try to craft cards with a wider use first.

Some cards can only be played in one specific deck and it is pretty obvious from the first spoilers onward that they are. Twin Emperor Vek'lor or basically all the Quests are perfect examples. When you don't know what to play and/or you want to play a bigger variety of decks it can be a good idea to spend your dust on cards that are playable in a bigger range of decks and classes. Obviously neutral cards fit this idea more often.

Examples are: N'Zoth, the Corruptor for all sorts of Deathrattle-Decks, Kazakus for every type of Highlander-Deck, Alexstrasza or Leeroy Jenkins for combo- or OTK-decks and so on.

I play Hearthstone regular since "goblin vs gnomes" and was able to play multiple competitive decks with multiple classes without buying a single pack for real money. But I always had to be very stingy how I spend my resources and I believe that other people have to be too, to get high on the ladder while still having fun and trying out new decks.

Do you have any additional advices how to get more out of your hard earned gold?

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Wizard DMO Energy Twister Build.
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192