Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Alright my first build... Here we go!
Now Necromancers aren't my 'main' classes but i play with them and im pretty good with them. And i come up with a build that is a bit boring, but ultra powerful, so lets begin!
1. Primary Attack, Primary attack should be bone spikes with the rune: Path of bones or Blood spikes. Why? Blood spikes are for people that lose health really quickly, and the blood spikes allow you to heal over the bleeding enemies you hit. Path of bones on the other hand is for people who have a lot of enemies in your way. Or you can have no rune, which i mildly recommend for people who are already strong just want to be a bit stronger :))
2. Secondary Attack. Should be Bone spear with the rune: Teeth or Blighted Marrow. Teeth is the one that i recommend for most people to use, why? Teeth fires more bone spears trough enemies, of course it deals not much damage but it damages more enemies. Plus, you can get an achievement for killing 40 enemies with bone spear within 3 seconds. Bligthed Marrow is for people that like to stay behind their minions and just fire their bone spear trough enemies. I call this build the lazy one.
3. Corpses. Should be using Corpse Lance with the rune: Ricochet. Why? Ricochet allows you to have an chance to hit one more bonus enemy when you attack the first one. Which is pretty good.
4. Reanimation. Should be Command Skeletons with the rune: Kill Command,Frenzy and Dark Mending. Kill command is for people who are confident without their minions and want ther minions do yeet themself to enemies and kill them in one shot. Frenzy is the one that i recommend the most, this will allow you to command your skeletons to gain attack speed (which means more damage to the enemy) and it's just really that powerful. And Dark Mending is the last one. Dark mending is for people who lose health pretty quickly and want their minions to heal them.
5. Curses. Either Frailty or Leech. Frailty is for people who want their minions to deal much bigger damage with the rune: Scent of Blood. Why? Scent of blood will allow your minions to attack 15% increased damage, which is really helpful if you want your minions to do the job and not you. Leech is for people that lose a lot or a bit of health. With the rune Sanguine End. Cause it will allow you to heal 200% for the enemies that die.
6. Blood and Bone. This should be RIGHT OF THE BACK bone spirit with the rune: Poltergeist. Why? Bone spirit is powerful as heck and you should use it immediately when you get it. The rune Poltergeist will allow you to have 4 bone spirit, which means EVEN MORE DAMAGE THEN BEFORE HAHA.
7. Passive skills. I recommend: Overwhelming Essence for people that want more Essence and use a lot of Essence now and then. Spreading Malediction is for people that want their curses to deal a lot more damage, well not much but 1% increased damage is at least okay. Serration is also a really good passive skill, Serration is for people that like to stay behind while their minions do their business and you like to stay behind and just shoot bone spikes at them. And finally Aberrant Animator. For people that like to increase the thorns damage for their minions
And that's it! Took me a lot of time, and some repilies and thanks would be appreciated. And yeah, hope you are good with your necromancer now!
OH sorry if the text is black! I didn't realize that it would be hard to read on my post, cause when i m editing it looks white so... sorry :((
I was wandering if it wouldn't be better to replace Convention of Elements ring for Ring of Royal Grandeur to reduce the set items needed and then your vyr's sightless skull replace with crown of the primus to have all slow time runes active because when you are in archon mode all those runes work on the slow time spell in the mode as well as on the normal spell (which you dont use but that doesen't matter) so it would be possible resistence increasement and dmg increasement while the mode is active (Idk if this would actually work and I'm too lazy to refarm all the items before I'm 100% sure it's worth it so thats the reason why I'm posting this here).
Have a great day and thx for any response.
Hey everybody, i've been theory crafting for a while on a LON Condemn Crusader
The main point of this build is of course focused around condemn but also equipped Justice Lantern and Akarat's Awakening. and passives+spell effects to reach an effective 100% block chance.
The main point of going with these items is to increase the dmg reduction compared to Unity and additional cooldown reduction from blocks with Akarat's Awakening - downside of the build is the lack of magical resistance - an other alternative was to swap the Coven's Criterion, although that still doesn't increase the survivability from magical damage, but basically makes one immune to any blockable attacks.
I would like to hear the thoughts you guys have on the build and if you guys have any other suggestions to alternative build paths.
Helm: Andariel's Visage
Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
Belt: String of Ears
Pants: Swamp Land Waders
Boots: Illusory Boots
Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
Ring 1: Justice Lantern
Ring 2: Convention of Elements
Weapon: Blade of Prophecy
Offhand: Frydehr's Wrath
Helm: Flawless Royal Diamond
Legendary 1: Bane of the Trapped
Legendary 2: Bane of the Stricken
Legendary 3: Esoteric Alteration
Weapon: Akarat's Awakening
Armor: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
Jewelery: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac