FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] Hearthstone Mid Budget Shaman Control Deck

Guest Josh

Hello,

There's a mistake in the "Card Swaps" section, in the first part: you say we can remove Earth Shock x2 against mages and add Earthen Ring Farseer x2, but the thing is we already have them in the deck.

Guest Josh

Hello,

I just wanted to know if it's me who is playing this deck badly or if it's difficult to play, I wanted to know why I'm losing more with this deck than with the low cost version without Sylvanas, Earth Elementals...

Normally, my rivals manage to hit my hero many times in the first turns and I just try to keep my spells for more efficient "trades", I mean, for example if there's a 1/1 or 2/1 in the table I try to keep my lightning bolt so that I can use it later to kill another minion with is a little bit stronger (the same happens with the storm, I try to keep it until there are a few minions in the table and not just 2 or 3)... maybe that's what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not sure at all.

Also, I wanted to know why Windfury and Mana Tide Totem are not included within this deck, maybe because other cards are more important or because of something they're not good ideas?

______

Also, I just saw that you have made a few changes to the low-cost versions of this deck. I have the old deck with a few changes I made following the suggestions of one of the administrators of this website, I'll write down my deck because I feel like something can still be improved, though I think it's a pretty good deck:

Earth Shock x2

Lightning Bolt x2

Rockbitter Weapon x2

Stormforged Axe

Windfury x2

Flametongue Totem x2

Feral Spirit x2

Hex x2

Lightning Storm x2

Mana Tide Totem

Unbound Elemental x2

Defender of Argus x2

Leeroy Jenkins

Azure Drake x2

Gadgetzan Auctioneer

Argent Commander x2

Fire Elemental x2

I do not know whether to include a second Mana Tide Totem... but the problem is there are a few cards that could be included, but I do not know what to remove...

Also, I have a few legendaries (in case they're good for any of the versions, the low-cost aggro/control or the mid-cost control): Sylvanas (I asked you in another post which card could be a good substitution, but I just opened a pack and she appeared), illidan, Baron, Cairne, Gruul and Ragnaros.

Thank you very much in advance, this website is awesome and always helpful smile.png

Josh

Hello,

There's a mistake in the "Card Swaps" section, in the first part: you say we can remove Earth Shock x2 against mages and add Earthen Ring Farseer x2, but the thing is we already have them in the deck.

Thank you for pointing that out. Fixed it, should be live soon :)

Hey, Josh

I think you should decide what tempo you wish to pursue. You have some nice cards in your collection and you could easily try to go for a control deck. If I remember correctly, you mentioned in another post that you also have a Faceless Manipulator, maybe you can try this deck and see if it works for you:

2 Earth Shock
2 Lightning Bolt
2 Rockbiter Weapon
1 Stormforged Axe
2 Feral Spirit
2 Hex
2 Lightning Storm
2 Manatide TOtem
2 Defender of Argus
2 Azure Drake
1 Gadgetzan Auctioneer
2 Fire Elemental
1 Cairne 
1 Ragnaros
1 Unbound Elemental
2 Argent Squire
2 Argent Commander
1 Faceless Manipulator

About using 2 Mana Tides - if you are playing a control shaman, you would normally use Nat Pagle and maybe 1 Mana Tide, but if you don't have Nat Pagle, 2x Mana Tide is perfect!

Hope this helps a bit :)

Take care, Josh,
Regards,
Poyo

Sign in to follow this