Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S5 Hearthstone Legendary Druid Aggro Deck

7 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's bad luck but I have yet to get a win with this deck. In the beginning I opt with for low mans cost cards but never get them. By the time I start getting cards it's like they have me on the ropes. Played six games so far. No wins any advice would be nice.

Not sure if it's bad luck but I have yet to get a win with this deck. In the beginning I opt with for low mans cost cards but never get them. By the time I start getting cards it's like they have me on the ropes. Played six games so far. No wins any advice would be nice.

Its hard to give you a good answer without examples, but the general concept of this decks is to establish a solid board through out mid game and finish your opponent with a Savage Roar. 

If you are struggling against aggressive decks, you should adjust the deck to fit the meta game better. For example, you can take out 2x Imp Master for 2x Sunfury Protector. Take out 1 Defender of Argus and Leeroy for 2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta or Chillwind Yeti. Take out 1x Claw and 1x Azure Drake for 2x Druid of the Claw.

Deck needs help I was running a hybrid I made from a level lower and disenchanted some gold legends to make this and I dropped 3 ranks while running it. My issue is I can not take things down over health 6+ fast so late game I'm getting killed quick

any replacement to nag page for this deck ?

any replacement to nag page for this deck ?

Gnomish Inventor will still get you card draw, but is more expensive.

Loot Hoarder or Novice Engineer may work well and are the same cost, but are more subject to many kinds of easy removal and probably don't work as well with Argent Protector. Ancient watcher does better as far as Argent is concerned but doesn't fit well with the rest of the deck.

This deck is awesome:)

I am new to Hearstone and so far I won 20 games (lost only 3 due to bad RNG and OP opponent) and so far 8-0 in ranked games.

All it cost me is 49.99$ (to DE cards and with some luck I got Leeroy Jenkins^^)

I was also able to beat first wing of Naxx smile.png

Thanks!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0